Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

Crisis great info :icon_thumleft:

I think some of the members here have concerns with the runs pre and post Giro.

Looking forward to meeting you there.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to meeting you there.

I will be co-driving with darth sidious...

We have a few exciting things sorted before Milan, around Modena and Maranello. Then the main event. :-)

I will be co-driving with darth sidious...

We have a few exciting things sorted before Milan, around Modena and Maranello. Then the main event. :-)

I am officially jealous but there is no way i can be there earlier or stay after, you guy have fun!

Just bought a GoproHero3 along with some accessories to film the trip.

Leaving next weekend- should be fun:

Lamborghinis to Milan, Day 1 - 300 miles

We begin our journey to Milan, to celebrate 50 years of Lamborghini, with a short run into France,

passing the old circuit granstand at Reims before heading south for our overnight stop.

Called the Circuit de Reims-Gueux, this old road racing circuit is situated just outside the pretty

village of Gueux, to the west of Reims on the Route Touristique de Champagne. The circuit saw it's

heyday in the 50's and 60's with both 12 hour endurance races and 14 Formula 1 Grand Prix's.

Lamborghinis to Milan, Day 2 - 235 miles

Day Two of our journey to Milan starts with a quick dash to the motorway to take us towards

Geneva. We’ll leave the motorway network near Poligny so as to enjoy the French countryside and

the stunning roads approaching Geneva.

Lamborghinis to Milan, Day 3 - 210 miles

Today we arrive in Milan!

But first, we’ll have a little drive out, climbing the hills around Lake Annecy before heading out to

the Mont Blanc tunnel. We’ll have to take our time because of the average speed cameras but we

can still enjoy the space and MAKE SOME NOISE.

Once we’re clear of the tunnel we’ll follow the motorway network to ensure we get to Milan in

good time for lunch before the main festivities begin. 5 days of eating, sleeping, and breathing

Lamborghini awaits, along with some partying of course!

Sounds fun.

How many in the pack? Is this the Lamborghini London convoy?

Be warned that the GoPro battery life sucks, especially if you are using wifi.

See you in Milan.

Are you at the Westin Palace?

Sounds fun.

How many in the pack? Is this the Lamborghini London convoy?

Be warned that the GoPro battery life sucks, especially if you are using wifi.

See you in Milan.

Are you at the Westin Palace?

13 cars - yup LL Convoy.

Bought two extra batteries for it and an incar charger along with two extra micro sd cards. It'll arrive this week, need to have a play with it before i go as i am useless with tech.

Yup at Westin Palace.

Ok this is the last known LP participant list.

Can you please add your name to the list or remove it from the list if you aren't participating, obviously participation to the list is completely optional :icon_mrgreen:

If you guys are interested in a LP get together or at least say hi to each other we should work out a way to recognise LP members.

1. Fortis

2. RaginBull

3. Allan-Herbie

4. Albert LP

5. Bryan and Concubine (TeamSalamone)

6. LamboNutter

7. LABrit

8. Darth Sidiuos / Crisis

9. Toyroy

10. Andecorp

11. Lambo_Manju / Rajini

^ I know of at least two other guys who are definitely coming, do you guys want to fill out position 12 and 13 ? :icon_mrgreen:

LA Brit - that sounds great; doing a very similar trip to yourselves with the Monday night spent just outside Geneva.

Imagine how amazing it would be to come across other Lambos on the way to Italy - this is just too exciting!

Me too. Question is - will it be delivered in time. I might have left it too late. Extra SD cards - I must do that as well.

It's getting close. Anticipation rises.

Me too. Question is - will it be delivered in time. I might have left it too late. Extra SD cards - I must do that as well.

I have 14 of them and would love to stick a few on other cars. So, I've got us covered if need be! Get those extra HDSD cards!

I thought it was to late to go ? If there is still a way to go please let me know and I'm in

Steve

I thought it was to late to go ? If there is still a way to go please let me know and I'm in

Steve

Sorry the list is full they do not accept further applications :(

50th_Anny_Giro_registration_.jpg

EDIT:

sorry Zack and Silhouette, the two guys just got pushed further down the list :icon_mrgreen:

1. Fortis

2. RaginBull

3. Allan-Herbie

4. Albert LP

6. LamboNutter

7. LABrit

9. Toyroy

10. Andecorp

11. Lambo_Manju / Rajini

12. Zack

13. Silhouette

I have 14 of them and would love to stick a few on other cars. So, I've got us covered if need be! Get those extra HDSD cards!

I actually just lol'd! More than welcome to put one on mine mate.

Make sure we meet up on the trip.

Perhaps we should use an iphone text based app like whats'app (v popular here in the UK) to correspond once we're there? Check it out and if we all like it we can set up a LPower group. In fact that's a genius idea. All download it now and PM me your cell phone numbers. When you join up on what'sapp make sure you use your screenname for your display / user ID.

Also, which car is Allan going in?

Josh

But how can i recognize you all? is there someone who's going to wear LP stuff on car/clothes?

EDIT:

1. Fortis

2. RaginBull

3. Allan-Herbie

6. LamboNutter

7. LABrit

9. Toyroy

10. Andecorp

11. Lambo_Manju / Rajini

12. Zack

13. Silhouette

I will just look at you driving around me. I'm sorry i just see now i still was on the list.

Who has time, maybe better stay here also the next week and see the 1000miglia starting from Brescia Thursday.

ciao

I actually just lol'd! More than welcome to put one on mine mate.

Make sure we meet up on the trip.

Perhaps we should use an iphone text based app like whats'app (v popular here in the UK) to correspond once we're there? Check it out and if we all like it we can set up a LPower group. In fact that's a genius idea. All download it now and PM me your cell phone numbers. When you join up on what'sapp make sure you use your screenname for your display / user ID.

Also, which car is Allan going in?

Josh

Great idea, I have whatsapp I will set up international roaming and get it going, we can also post in this thread from our phones, PM, etc or we can all go to TeamSalamone's car we sure wont miss that one :lol2:

Albert I am sure you can join the convoy :icon_thumleft:

I had a "joker" to play so there was a small possibility to join the group with a last minute spot, but it did not turn in anything real: there were too many requests for this 50th, so nobody can do anything to put me in. I will just look: I will be in Bologna (by foot) saturday morning. And sunday morning i will be around the factory and/or at Dosso Museum.

ciao