Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

First time italian visitors or drivers: any question? please ask here, i will try to answer you, whatevere the matter is.

ciao

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so since Winkelmann's restraining order which he took against Allan hasn't expired yet Allan isn't joining the party :icon_mrgreen:

The list is as follows:

1. Fortis

2. RaginBull

3. Bryan and Concubine (TeamSalamone)

4. LamboNutter

5. LABrit

6. Darth Sidiuos / Crisis

7. Toyroy

8. Andecorp

9. Lambo_Manju / Rajini

10. Zack

11. Silhouette

Ok chaps,

Lets put a list of items together for those (read:me) that haven't given this trip enough thought:

Passport

Car

Insurance

Soft luggage bag with suitable clothes.

GoPro Camera's

High vis. vest and emergency Triangle

International Roaming for 3G on cell phone - purely for Instagram and whatsapp - you guys need to send a pm with numbers!

Ummmm anything else?

Ok chaps,

Lets put a list of items together for those (read:me) that haven't given this trip enough thought:

Passport

Car

Insurance

Soft luggage bag with suitable clothes.

GoPro Camera's

High vis. vest and emergency Triangle

International Roaming for 3G on cell phone - purely for Instagram and whatsapp - you guys need to send a pm with numbers!

Ummmm anything else?

Credit Card that you've notified you will be traveling in Europe. Then you can buy whatever you forgot!

Was going to type that but not applicable for me being from here :P But yep - 100% right - don't want you lot asking me to pay for your petrol!

Punch in the same address but with the country of your choice at the end if touring other countries pre or anti Giro.

France is probably the most draconian of the EU countries. Do NOT have speed camera alert enabled on your SatNav. Penalties can range from fines, destruction of SatNav and at worse the confiscation of your car. Also in France carrying a breathaliser in the car is compulsory.

Adding to LA Brit list - Inform your tracker company. Upload Europe maps to your SatNav. Cancel the papers. Buy lottery tickets. Pack spare socks.

About things to carry,

Lamborghini original tool Kit came with one Fix-a-flat inflator and sealant. I am not sure it is still in working condition after 7 years (my Lambo is a 2005 Murcielago).

I will be traveling through 6 countries as part of Post-Giro trip. I would like to carry at least two new Fix-a-flat cannisters. I was told that any aerosol type of product will not be allowed in check-in luggage.

Please advise on where to buy Fix-a-flat in Italy.

Lambo_Manju

About things to carry,

Lamborghini original tool Kit came with one Fix-a-flat inflator and sealant. I am not sure it is still in working condition after 7 years (my Lambo is a 2005 Murcielago).

I will be traveling through 6 countries as part of Post-Giro trip. I would like to carry at least two new Fix-a-flat cannisters. I was told that any aerosol type of product will not be allowed in check-in luggage.

Please advise on where to buy Fix-a-flat in Italy.

Lambo_Manju

I think you can find them in the service stations on the highways and in most of the gas station.

Expecially on the highways there are a lot of cars' accessories.Why don't buy it in USA?

Anyways darth sidious gave you a nice link, remember the reflective jacket if you get out of the car on the highway and the warning triangle.

I think you can find them in the service stations on the highways and in most of the gas station.

Expecially on the highways there are a lot of cars' accessories.Why don't buy it in USA?

Anyways darth sidious gave you a nice link, remember the reflective jacket if you get out of the car on the highway and the warning triangle.

THanks Dario, I packed reflective jacket. My dealer advised not to pack in any aerosol type of products in checked-in luggage. I will buy fix-a-flat in Italy.

Lambo_Manju.

Does anyone know something about the stop in Rome? The infopoint (both the e-mail addres and the tel. number) are almost died :o I sent a message 2 weeks ago, still no answers.. And I just tried to call the number written on the website, no answers there too.. :\

paul91 are you registered to participate? If you are you should've received your email with the schedule.

Nope, I'm not a Lamborghini owner, just a huge Lamborghini fan :) I hoped that the infopoint was active, but I still don't know how the stop in Rome will be organized..

Unfortunately there isn't a lot of information I can give you other than that the arrival is set for the 9th of May between 4:30 PM and 6:30 PM, the cars will be parked in a secured location I am assuming somewhere in the city so if you are a local, which I assume you are, just keep an eye out for the convoy.

I took the car to HR Owen (Lamborghini London) today ready for the transporter leaving tomorrow. Then fly to Bologna on Saturday to potter about in a baby FIAT for 3 days before Milan.

Look me up. Reg 0005 OOM

Everyone have a safe trip to Italy.

See you there.

post-63670-1367363504.jpg

Unfortunately there isn't a lot of information I can give you other than that the arrival is set for the 9th of May between 4:30 PM and 6:30 PM, the cars will be parked in a secured location I am assuming somewhere in the city so if you are a local, which I assume you are, just keep an eye out for the convoy.

Oh ok, so I expect to have a really lively afternoon on the 9th eheh But I hope to find the cars without waliking around too much :P Thanks for the few informations man!