lots of 700s now.....pics...

johnsgt

As much as I like the new Aventador I must admit I really love the look of the Murcielago Roadster, orange over black with orange stitching ... really amazing looking.

And then I scroll down to see the Super Trofeo Performante ... now that is brutal ... any info on the kit used, it has the 'canards' on the side so it isn't just a Stradale front bumper, also the rear bumper is not Stradale ... it reminds me of the Reiter Engineering Super Trofeo Strada kit, but I don't think it is that one ... would love some more information on it.

As much as I like the new Aventador I must admit I really love the look of the Murcielago Roadster, orange over black with orange stitching ... really amazing looking.

+1

That's in Taiwan, right? How much is Aventador there? Probably something like $1m?

Yes but the Aventador has a shitty transmission, bad brakes, rough ride, etc :rolleyes:

I would take one without an engine in it over the fax machine.

Some of the shots are incredible, thank you for taking the time to share, I will second the comments on the Murci Roadster, it looks incredible :icon_thumleft:

Anybody know what the official name of the red is?

Looks like Rosso Andromeda, but it could be the STS color - Rosso Mars.

Looks like Rosso Andromeda, but it could be the STS color - Rosso Mars.

Argos can look that red in some lighting. But that is probably one of the others.

Argos can look that red in some lighting. But that is probably one of the others.

Definitely not Argos, there's an Argos one parked next to it and the difference is obvious.

Definitely not Argos, there's an Argos one parked next to it and the difference is obvious.

True! What ever it is it looks great on the 700.

• 2 weeks later...
How do you install the front plate? Do you have a closer picture of it?

I need to get my front plate installed but I don't want to drill holes in the bumper.

I would not install a plate, you can buy remote plate mounts that hold the plate under the car and extend it when you want it upright. Another option I have seen is to make a vinyl sticker of your plate and apply it when needed.

I would not install a plate, you can buy remote plate mounts that hold the plate under the car and extend it when you want it upright. Another option I have seen is to make a vinyl sticker of your plate and apply it when needed.

+1. The remote plate mounts are a great option. The vinyl sticker would not fly here in New York.

• 1 month later...

I have never put a front plate on any of my sports cars. Most of them are titled in NJ, some at my FL address. They require front plates in NJ. I have never had a problem. I also have never put an inspection sticker on my cars. Again, not needed in FL, but a must in NJ. Never had a problem with that either. Even when I've been pulled over, the cops or troopers never noticed.

I take it there is no front tow hook on the Aventador for a license plate bracket?

Tow hook goes thru the left vent portal.