D.Wiggs LP2000-2 SV TT

Vahid

Well if we don't hear back after this week...we'll assume what we've been assuming in hopes of assuming it might turn out like we assumed.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if we don't hear back after this week...we'll assume what we've been assuming in hopes of assuming it might turn out like we assumed.

Precisely!

Congrats David. You going to drive it over to the italian gathering on sunday?

Thanks Kevin!

Depends on two things.

1. What time the car arrives this week (assuming no more natural disaster issues) :lol2:

2. How quickly the tuning goes given the other projects we have going on at the moment. We had originally planned on working on it next week but we shall see.

If 1 and 2 are favorable, I'll be there for sure. Always wanted to go but never have.

Thanks Kevin!

Depends on two things.

1. What time the car arrives this week (assuming no more natural disaster issues) :lol2:

2. How quickly the tuning goes given the other projects we have going on at the moment. We had originally planned on working on it next week but we shall see.

If 1 and 2 are favorable, I'll be there for sure. Always wanted to go but never have.

Fantastic! Hope it goes well for you. Ill be up there with KMR so hope to see you around.

Fantastic! Hope it goes well for you. Ill be up there with KMR so hope to see you around.

Thanks Kevin! Hope to see you both there!

Congrats David! I am glad that you took your time and did it right. I look forward to seeing it. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Kris. Sorry we missed each other on the Stampede! You'll have to make the visit to CTD sometime soon and go for a drive!

I sure hope it meets or exceeds all your expectations David!

Thanks Brian! Me too!

When it arrives, I expect a video of you driving it around the block with a giant middle finger in the air.

It'd be really cool if you have it running by Sept 12, since that day last year is when this thread started, I think it'd be an awesome time to end it, haha. Congratulations on how far you've gotten!

Once this is complete, are you guys working on a second car with the same modification to see how long the actual build takes, because I figure when you don't have the same R&D for the next cars, it should save on time, right?

It'd be really cool if you have it running by Sept 12, since that day last year is when this thread started, I think it'd be an awesome time to end it, haha. Congratulations on how far you've gotten!

Once this is complete, are you guys working on a second car with the same modification to see how long the actual build takes, because I figure when you don't have the same R&D for the next cars, it should save on time, right?

:icon_thumleft:

It is and has been running. Our very own DoctaM3 got a live demonstration yesterday and hopefully he will post his reaction in here as mine is biased. :icon_mrgreen:

as mine is biased. :icon_mrgreen:

The dyno won't be :thefinger:

Seriously though, looking forward to seeing the Stig up and running.

1059732[/url]']

The dyno won't be :thefinger:

Seriously though, looking forward to seeing the Stig up and running.

:lol2: :icon_super:

Can't wait for it to see it finally run. Congrats. Are you will holding firm on your numbers or did you and NASA understand that UGR knows what they are doing ?

Can't wait for it to see it finally run. Congrats. Are you will holding firm on your numbers or did you and NASA understand that UGR knows what they are doing ?

:eusa_think: ?????

As in: 2k WHP, 0-60/60-130 times faster than any other Murci, etc.

0-60 will be interesting but yes to the rest.

As in: 2k WHP, 0-60/60-130 times faster than any other Murci, etc.

That's not what he said. Wiggs said a year ago, that it would essentially be the best in every metric. Not just for the Murci.

Per Motec, ApexSpeed, and many other industry professionals who have seen the different iterations of modified Lamborghinis, it is in a different league as far as the engineering, build-quality, attention to detail, etc etc. This was not your standard (obviously, by the length of time this project took) "add-boost, an ecu, and let the factory stuff figure out the rest" build that is so often put out.

To them, there is no Lambo that even comes close and I see no evidence to dispute that.

We will start to see what the actual numbers are pretty soon and that's the exciting part!

It's pretty incredible to see it all coming together and turning out even better than we had hoped.