What to get next?

GBGallardo

I am not sure of exactly what Rob does for a living but he seems to have a lot of followers on YouTube that he likes to keep entertained with allowing them to share with him his exotic cars, if that's how he earns his living than a luxury car like a RR or a Bentley won't go down well with his target audience, he will have to get something extreme.

Having said that taking a break from fast, noisy, uncomfortable sports cars is what the doctor ordered, coming back to them in the future will reignite the spark again.

Haha exactly. It's something I do enjoy doing and does allow me the freedom to drive pretty much whatever I want. That being said, you're right, I've got to keep my audience engaged and a luxury car isn't going to excite many people when they're subscribed for the extreme (aka TT Lambos).

I'm considering a Bentley or RR Ghost alongside an exotic though so we'll see!

Rob, get the white Bentley that gave us a boner while we were at Prestige :monkeyleft:

I would go new Mac just for the wowfactor/new stuff or just do like me, buy a more normal car untill something that tickle our balls comes out, good luck in your search!

Man was that car sick. If only they didn't want $600k lol.

You guys arent reading this thread LOL

:iamwithstupid:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go...

UGR Space Shuttle...get a VI one...and paint the calipers VI this time, too. Launch the thing to Mars and back (of course make sure it's outfitted with like 100 GoPro cams on it for the YouTube vids). While on Mars, do like 100 runs around the planet vs. various alien spacecraft from other galaxies and make sure to get proper VBox numbers for these runs, too.

Oh, and don't forget to tell the aliens about your YT channel, so they can subscribe, too. Gonna be the world's first inter-galactic YT channel!

BAM! Game over!

Saleen S7 - not way out there but extremely rare

That would be cool and uynique, but you'd be stuck with it forever. If you just want a car to tide you over till something new comes along, you probably want one you can sell quickly. Not much of a market for S7s.

You guys arent reading this thread LOL

:thefinger:

IF ITS NOT ON THE LAST PAGE ITS NOT IMPORTANT~! :lol2:

There is a guy on some other fourms that has had some cool cars over the years (CGT, 16M etc.) that bought an F40 and sold it after a week saying he didn't like it at all.

Drove like a Ford pickup, I think his words were.

The other problem, given his fan base, is they will probably sour a bit at seeing him buy something for a second time...if he went R8, he'd probably have to get an R8 GT, especially given that he's potentially getting rid of a GTR and two Lamborghini's.

Audi R8 V10 TT with a nice wrap.

You said you missed your R8 so how about doing something like Jon Olsson? PPI CF widebodykit, TT/supercharger.

Amy's picking up an R8 to go along with her G so we'll have that or I'd definitely pick up another one. We actually talked with Jon while in New Zealand since he's selling his. Looking for like 400k euros though! :o R8 is an all around fantastic car.

Not everyone is man enough to drive that car.

It's fine, just don't badmouth the car to compensate for your limitations. :icon_mrgreen:

You said you missed your R8 so how about doing something like Jon Olsson? PPI CF widebodykit, TT/supercharger.

I think they charged him like 400K Euro for that CF body. Huge rip-off when you consider what an LMS goes for.

I've heard that before, think it has something to do with the steering wheel position.

Most older ferraris have the same layout in the interior as old trucks anyways :P