Aventador Roadster - What color should I get?

RaginBull

TeamSalamone has a deposit on the first to come through NYC Manhattan Motors..

If you are thinking of some insane flashy crazy combination ... I say to you... We intend to shock and awe!

I mean we have a chrome aventador... as it is... with strobe lights! and smoke purge!.. whats next? Tesla coils and diamonds?

I wish you luck!

I am certain you will take the high road and go with a more classy and elegant combiunation that what I plan to dream up!

No doubt, Bryan, no doubt....

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are thinking of some insane flashy crazy combination ... I say to you... We intend to shock and awe!

I mean we have a chrome aventador... as it is... with strobe lights! and smoke purge!.. whats next? Tesla coils and diamonds?

I wish you luck!

I am certain you will take the high road and go with a more classy and elegant combiunation that what I plan to dream up!

No doubt, Bryan, no doubt....

Can't wait to see this one. :icon_thumleft:

I wish you luck!

I am familiar with your chrome wrap! Great stuff!! You two enjoy every minute and that is what it is all about!

I am looking forward to adding the roadster too. I don't know what you have in mind, but I am trying to contrast my coupe (since I will be keeping both). I have Aros (like you) but my interior is all black with yellow stitching. So, for the coupe, I want all red interior with some black accents, and a more mild exterior color.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!! I told my dealer I want the 6th delivery. 6 is my number. I am not in a rush.

Maybe we will get them together sometime! Cheers!

I am familiar with your chrome wrap! Great stuff!! You two enjoy every minute and that is what it is all about!

I am looking forward to adding the roadster too. I don't know what you have in mind, but I am trying to contrast my coupe (since I will be keeping both). I have Aros (like you) but my interior is all black with yellow stitching. So, for the coupe, I want all red interior with some black accents, and a more mild exterior color.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!! I told my dealer I want the 6th delivery. 6 is my number. I am not in a rush.

Maybe we will get them together sometime! Cheers!

Sounds Great and you seem to have a real smart plan there. In Roadsters.. its all about the interior.. Man.. I'm like you!!! cant wait!

Sounds Great and you seem to have a real smart plan there. In Roadsters.. its all about the interior.. Man.. I'm like you!!! cant wait!

COOL! We will have to get all four together when my roadster arrives. It'll make for a nice photo shoot! Maybe we can get all the Lambo Power Aventadors in the tri-state area together. Regardless, I look forward to meeting you.

As far as my Aventador roadster goes, I am going to get black with red interior and black stitching. red calipers. Only question left is matte or gloss.... Still thinking about that.

March, 2013 at Geneva is the rumor. Although, sales have been so good with the coupe I wouldn't be surprised if they pushed it out to late 2013 or even Geneva 2014.

March, 2013 at Geneva is the rumor. Although, sales have been so good with the coupe I wouldn't be surprised if they pushed it out to late 2013 or even Geneva 2014.

Makes sense.

I'm going with gloss black, red calipers and red leather interior and black stitching. Thanks to everyone for your help!

Great choice on color combo.

I'm going with gloss black, red calipers and red leather interior and black stitching. Thanks to everyone for your help!

Sick combo.

:headbang: :drunk:

That thing is going to look SWEET! Congrats! Excellent choice, can't wait to see it :icon_pray:

Sounds great and congrats. Look forward to seeing it!

Great choice on color combo.

Sick combo.

:headbang: :drunk:

That thing is going to look SWEET! Congrats! Excellent choice, can't wait to see it :icon_pray:

Thanks Guys! But oh how quick things can change. Right now I am talking to two different dealers about 2 different Murcielagos, both are black. If I get one of them, I will keep it in addition to the Aventador and Aventador roadster. If I get the other, it will go when the Aventador Roadster comes in. So, that could effect my color choice. If I get the one black Murice that I would not sell, then I will definitely want something different in the 700 Roadster. I will let you know which deal pan out and then which car it is. One of them will be a go this week. I am close to a deal on both. Who ever steps up first. :eusa_dance:

Great choice! Looking forward to seeing pictures of it! If you are having any second thoughts about the color combo, Grigio Estoque/Red would also look great, imo. Congratulations!

Great choice! Looking forward to seeing pictures of it! If you are having any second thoughts about the color combo, Grigio Estoque/Red would also look great, imo. Congratulations!

That might be the combo! I am getting a black Murcielago this week, so I might want something different. If so, I will go Grigo Estoque with red as you said! Probably black on the calipers. It would look more stealth from the outside than going red on them. I like that combo a lot!

May I ask why you are getting three cars that are so similiar?

If I had multiple cars I would want my cars to give me totally different driving experiences. i.e a GT3RS, Aventador, Bentley CGT (for example).

Not saying that what you are doing is wrong, I'm just curious about your train of thought.

And CONGRATS!! The roadster is going to be sick!

RaginBull doesn't like cars that overlap, so that means they aren't similar:

Most likely, one black Murcielago is an LP670-SV, he would keep this one as it's raw and it doesn't really overlap on the comfort of the LP700 and it isn't a Roadster. My second guess is the other one he is talking about IS a roadster and he would get rid of it when the LP700 Roadster comes..

I guess the question though is...is a Gallardo Spyder different enough than a Murcielago roadster or is the Spyder going away early? (assuming I'm right)

Come on RaginBull...did I get it?! :D