Aventador Roadster - What color should I get?

RaginBull

Hey Everyone,

With all this talk about Megan Fox and Hulk Hogan sex tapes, I am starting to get excited since it looks like the Aventador Roadster will show before the end of the year, or in the very beginning of 2013. I am starting to think about colors / build.

I am keeping my Argos 700 (most likely forever) so I want to make sure I change it up for the roadster/convertible (which I doubt I will ever sell either-- I get attached to my cars). My coupe has black leather interior, Alcanatara black steering wheel, with yellow stiching (I highly recommend yellow stitching with the Argos over orange stitch... looks much better with that color). I plan to add all the Lamborghini 2013 carbon fiber parts that becomes available. I will probably spec the roadster with all carbon too, but I want the color selections to be very different.

For the roadster, I want to go loud on the interior. Maybe all red leather / alcantara? So I was thinking about balloon white (like my Gallardo Spyder), Gloss black, matte black, Yellow, Grey, etc. Any color suggestions? Keep in mind, I want the interior to pop.

I look forward to getting to do my roadster build. Once they show and officially annouce it, I can! I will post up the build sheet when I do it. Right now, I just have a hold on an early allocation.

Cheers!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it you'll ditch the Gallardo Spyder once you get the Roadster? Otherwise, having two Lamborghini's in the same colour, both with the roof off seems unnecessary..especially given you said you don't like having cars that overlap.

If you're going with a red interior, I'd probably go with a darker exterior...maybe the Grigio Estoque or Nero Nemesis?

If you want the interior to pop you are IMO limiting the exterior color choice to black, white and maybe gray. You don't want to end up with a McDonalds Special Edition (yellow exterior with different color interior). I wouldn't do matte black - pain in the ass to maintain and you can always use wraps to achieve that look.

So my suggestions are:

Balloon White / Red

balloonwhitelp640roadst.jpg

Black / Orange (the car belonged to Rami, he used to post here)

ramic.jpg

I love BW with red on the G, but not sure how the white will work on an aventador.

How about Grigio Estoque? I think it really brings out the lines of the car, and with a red/black interior would be tits!

the battleship grey, orange interior and cali's, black wheels would be sick on that car.

Sounds good but doesn't looks so good in the flash. I like the red interior on a gray car better.

I'm sorry I keep posting Murcielagos as a reference but I don't have any better ideas how to show the combos.

79678089.jpg

73243343.jpg

16866493.jpg

and here's a vid for you of a matte white Bianco Canopus Aventador with a full orange interior (and Capristo exhaust :icon_mrgreen: )

Remember that member that showed pictures of his dark blue murci with orange interior?

That looked damn good too!!

How about that combo?

I am a huge fan of White Exteriors and Red Interiors. However a dark blue exterior and an orange interior would be very flashy as well. Not as flashy but still a great combo is any of the bright blues (Le Mans or Blu Cepheus) with a blue and white interior.

Check this one out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10-Gallardo...=item35c08b16e8

03191858a3_640.jpg

9c83810e8e_640.jpg

Matte black with an all red Alcanatara interior and black stitching. Black accents with red stitching, something like a black dash with red sticking to contrast the red interior, etc. Thank me later. And please save it for me to buy from you in the near future :D :icon_thumleft: I like matte black. But you can't go wrong either way. Maybe its just me, but white tends to be favored and then hated later on, the love/hate for that color comes in cycles. White seems lame on the aventador. While black on this car just makes it look super mean and aggressive. The way it should be. Black always stays classic.

If black exterior:

red or orange interior.

maybe even VI interior??

If white exterior:

red or yellow interior

If grigio estoque (NOT battleship grey) exterior:

yellow or orange interior

If red exterior (Rosso Mars please btw):

Black or red interior

Happy choosing!

congrats, you have a fantastic problem to solve! :icon_thumleft:

White (baloon, not pearl) with red interiors always looks great on an aggressive roadster like the LP700.

ciao

Verde vith black/grey alcantara and green stiching.

End thread.

I prefer verde with orange interior (not srs) :icon_mrgreen:

Looking like an avocado...!