Anyone driven the new W8 Bentleys?

Allan-Herbie

Feels a slight bit more nimble but still porky by an order of magnitude. I actually like its styling more.

Not too much of a difference on the acceleration or at least that's how it felt. And make no mistake, it's still thirsty.

And it's a V8. :icon_mrgreen:

As everyone else has said, it feels a bit sportier but is still a 5,000lb car. I drove the V8 and W12 back to back on Road Atlanta, and they really were very similar in overall feel, acceleration, and comfort. The V8 sounds great, seemed to have a bit less turbo lag than the W12, and the new 8-speed gearbox is a lot better than the old ZF 6-Speed. Great car...just a bit different alternative to the W12. Can't go wrong with either.

I love the cars, and they have made the lease rates on them very attractive.. I personally think that as a daily driver there is no better car. Only thing that annoys me is gas mileage so I figured the W8 might be a good choice. Also if I get one Id get the new Flying Spur as I need 4 doors.

I love the cars, and they have made the lease rates on them very attractive.. I personally think that as a daily driver there is no better car. Only thing that annoys me is gas mileage so I figured the W8 might be a good choice. Also if I get one Id get the new Flying Spur as I need 4 doors.

What lease rates are you seeing? feel free to PM me. Thanks