Marine in Mex...no wait, Marine urinating on Taliban

SingleSeat

I am not in their position, I can't imagine being in their position, I don't blame them for what they do, but why the fcuk do they have to be so stupid and fcuking grandstand while doing this shit. That said, I am sure that the other side would be equally as vindictive with an American serviceman's corpse, so game on.

He should have been promoted and given a $500.00 bonus instead! They should all be pissed on....then shot. Its OK for them to kidnap and behead people...BS! When are we going to realize they have NO RULES and have no regard for human life....WHY should we? Let our boys do thier job...this is WAR...do you get that?War is NOT FUN!! I was in Viet Nam and saw what those pieces of shit did to our troops and we had to stand back and OBEY the rules....I was a kid then...let me go back now...I'll show you a whole differen't story.

Shit like this is why we can't get support from other nations and our own people. Do what you want but fuk, don't film the shit assholes

You are on the world stage and serving as an "ambassador" to our country. Don't make us look like a bunch of shit-head morons.

You are in the military, not a fcuking frat house. Do you really want to use the whole "they would do that same" argument and directly compare the US military to the taliban? That is an insult in itself to those who have served.

I hate wars! We are sending young people away to kill and be killed, I see bigger issues, these guys will never be the same, don't expect them to act as rational as me and you, we haven't been exposed to what they have.

To understand how deranged this act is, try to think what would it take for you to shoot and kill somebody and than piss on their dead body? It is scary.

I want 2012 gone :(

I hate wars! We are sending young people away to kill and be killed, I see bigger issues, these guys will never be the same, don't expect them to act as rational as me and you, we haven't been exposed to what they have.

:iamwithstupid:

He also pleaded guilty to wrongfully urinating on a deceased enemy combatant

Which means there must be a situation where you can "rightfully urinate on a deceased enemy combatant"?

Boils my blood how our troops are forced to treat an enemy with respect when they in turn give us none.

The taliban killed 100 people and hanged their bodies as a warning to anyone who might defect, torture and executions are a way of life for them, morals are certainly not.

If these marines had been captured by the taliban I'd bet you they'd meet a far worse fate that just being urinated on.

It's all to easy for the political class and the bleeding hearts to lynch soldiers who act "inhuman", for they aren't the ones with their lives on the line, they aren't the ones seeing their comrades being blown apart by IED's, they aren't the ones who know they'll face certain death if captured by the enemy, often brutally too.

The taliban aren't a conventional army nor do they abide by the geneva convention.

He should have been promoted and given a $500.00 bonus instead! They should all be pissed on....then shot. Its OK for them to kidnap and behead people...BS! When are we going to realize they have NO RULES and have no regard for human life....WHY should we? Let our boys do thier job...this is WAR...do you get that?War is NOT FUN!! I was in Viet Nam and saw what those pieces of shit did to our troops and we had to stand back and OBEY the rules....I was a kid then...let me go back now...I'll show you a whole differen't story.

I totally agree with you lambo128. I had an uncle that was in the Korea and Vietnam war and it was no joke.

"He also pleaded guilty to wrongfully urinating on a deceased enemy combatant."

There's a right way to piss on someone and avoid a court martial?

Perhaps he was trying to heroically save these guys?

I know if someone gets stuck by a jellyfish you can pee on them and heal them. Might also work on mutliple gun shot wounds and bleeding to death?

Go ahead and shoot them and put them in a pile. That's fine. But pee on them too? Blasphemy!! You're going to jail for war crimes!!!!!

The pussification of America continues. As a side note, 10+ years later, thousands of soldiers dead, and I still have no idea what we are doing there. Get the f-ck out of there. That place is the butthole of the earth.

Shit like this is why we can't get support from other nations and our own people. Do what you want but fuk, don't film the shit assholes

Exactly. People see this and then automatically think that all of America is like this.

You are on the world stage and serving as an "ambassador" to our country. Don't make us look like a bunch of shit-head morons.

You are in the military, not a fcuking frat house. Do you really want to use the whole "they would do that same" argument and directly compare the US military to the taliban? That is an insult in itself to those who have served.

+1000 Because stooping down to the level of terrorists is totally the right thing to do, right?

To understand how deranged this act is, try to think what would it take for you to shoot and kill somebody and than piss on their dead body? It is scary.

I want 2012 gone :(

I was going to say that this war isn't "as bad" as some of the previous wars (WW1/Vietnam) but in some ways it is a bit worse. Being in constant fear of being blown in to oblivion by hidden IEDs or not knowing if some child has a bomb strapped to his chest....I imagine that kind of fear is something that never leaves you regardless of what drugs you are prescribed or what kind of rehabilitation you go through.

I have so much respect for those who serve in our Armed Forces...I know no one likes going to war but they still do it to protect our freedoms.