PROBLEMS with LAMBORGHINISTORE.com !!!!

RaginBull

UPDATE!!! I got a call from customs today to verify the contents of the package from Italy and the materials! So, I should have all the Versace LP-640 luggage tomorrow or Saturday!

In the end, I got 4 pieces for less then the price of my original order for 2 pieces! It all works out. I am getting the luggage and I am saving money. At first I only bought the two pieces I would use the most to see if I like them before buying the rest. Now, at half price, I am glad I bought the whole set. I will report back after I receive them. :icon_thumleft:

UPDATE!!! I got a call from customs today to verify the contents of the package from Italy and the materials! So, I should have all the Versace LP-640 luggage tomorrow or Saturday!

In the end, I got 4 pieces for less then the price of my original order for 2 pieces! It all works out. I am getting the luggage and I am saving money. At first I only bought the two pieces I would use the most to see if I like them before buying the rest. Now, at half price, I am glad I bought the whole set. I will report back after I receive them. :icon_thumleft:

Glad it finally worked out, I know you have been waiting on that luggage before you go on your trip around the world!

Glad it finally worked out, I know you have been waiting on that luggage before you go on your trip around the world!

HAHA! Thanks Bro!! :icon_thumleft:

Glad everything worked out. You probably never got any call because the italians were probably all drunk during the holidays haha!

FYI, paypal buyer protection is only $2000. Ebay is even lower at $200. So, using a credit card would be a lot safer as credit card dispute period is a lot longer than Paypal.

I have received a text from the house telling me the luggage has arrived! So, all is well. I look forward to seeing it when I get home tonight.

Mods, can we change the title of this thread to: "Lamborghini Store - New Policy"

In the end I got a better deal. They now want more info then they get from PayPal with the payment for larger purchases. Unfortunately, they do not communicate very well.

The luggage has arrived! Here is a photo of the SV with the (3) Versace pieces and a photo of the Aventador with the Carbon Fiber luggage and the Gallardo luggage that I still use behind the seats in the 700. All pieces fit in the cars nicely.

post-24086-1357615507_thumb.jpg

post-24086-1357615521_thumb.jpg

Awful lot of race fuel jugs..........

There's a whole shed full of more. :icon_super:

We are moving them all out there for safety.

I look forward to getting together, Scotty! I want to talk to you more about the 700 roadster build.

I was a bit perplexed when you posted your response from another thread as follow:

"I mostly fill my gas at home because gas stations are the only place that I have dealt with extremely ignorant people."

Now, of course, it all makes sense. :icon_thumleft:

Why no 55 gallon drum with a pump? Come on get with current times

I send the kids that work on my property to get it. So, they take the trucks and fill the 5 gallon jugs. Its easier for them to transport it. I have thought abut adding a 55 gallon drum. Where is the best place on line to order from? Do you have the details on that? I'd appreciate it.

I was a bit perplexed when you posted your response from another thread as follow:

"I mostly fill my gas at home because gas stations are the only place that I have dealt with extremely ignorant people."

Now, of course, it all makes sense. :icon_thumleft:

lol. Yeah, first I decided I wanted to fill at home because of the hassle. Then, I thought... in that case... :icon_thumleft:

I send the kids that work on my property to get it. So, they take the trucks and fill the 5 gallon jugs. Its easier for them to transport it. I have thought abut adding a 55 gallon drum. Where is the best place on line to order from? Do you have the details on that? I'd appreciate it.

lol. Yeah, first I decided I wanted to fill at home because of the hassle. Then, I thought... in that case... :icon_thumleft:

We were getting direct shipments from VP, 55 gallon drums every few weeks. Ill look for my contacts card

We were getting direct shipments from VP, 55 gallon drums every few weeks. Ill look for my contacts card

Thanks! I'd appreciate that very much! :icon_thumleft:

i live close, i did not read this thread before or i would have helped you: sometimes, in a big company like Lambo is, there are some problem like this but of course they are just errors.

Glad to hear everything was fixed

ciao

The luggage has arrived! Here is a photo of the SV with the (3) Versace pieces and a photo of the Aventador with the Carbon Fiber luggage and the Gallardo luggage that I still use behind the seats in the 700. All pieces fit in the cars nicely.

Impressive collection of bags!!

i live close, i did not read this thread before or i would have helped you: sometimes, in a big company like Lambo is, there are some problem like this but of course they are just errors.

Glad to hear everything was fixed

ciao

Thanks Albert! It was so strange to run in to this problem with Lamborghini proper. I am glad it all worked out and I benefited in the end.

Impressive collection of bags!!

Glad to see it came in, looks great next to your awesome cars!

Thanks Bros!

I will be using the Versace bags for my flights next week.