I pulled the trigger...

murcivu

Congrats...I love Monte Carlo Blue! I know the car is phenomenal but how is the Bang & Olufsen sound system, is it worth the premium?

Good question! I'd love to know what you think of the B&O system.

Beautiful car, congratulations! I absolutely love that shade of blue.

Congrats!

Thank you :icon_thumleft:

Congrats...I love Monte Carlo Blue! I know the car is phenomenal but how is the Bang & Olufsen sound system, is it worth the premium?

Phenomenal car it is. Amazing performance for a sedan while scooting the family around. Haven't really had a chance to play around with the B&O system. At the dealership, it did sound astounding. The noise was very clear and clean, even at high levels. Was it worth the premium? I would have to say yes because I've already paid for it :icon_mrgreen:

Good question! I'd love to know what you think of the B&O system.

Beautiful car, congratulations! I absolutely love that shade of blue.

Thanks. The blue is absolutely stunning.

awesome! congrats and enjoy it to the fullest. looks awesome

:icon_thumleft:

Congrats! I have been excited to see DoctaM3's new M5 -- they look incredible!

Love the looks and performance. Can't wait to do the carbon fiber rear diffuser and front spoiler. Love the stock wheels and caliper color. Those calipers/rotors are massive! Puts my lambo to shame :crybaby2:

Awesome choice Murcivu. I like the interior. Here are some picture of mine. Loving this car esp. with the cold weather. These turbos are sweet.

0f3639e.jpg

3f1b186.jpg

b704911.jpg

And the latest video

Nice color! Congrats!

Thank you.

Awesome choice Murcivu. I like the interior. Here are some picture of mine. Loving this car esp. with the cold weather. These turbos are sweet.

Thanks for sharing. Very nice color combo! Glad you're able to drive it around, even in snow. Mine has been sitting in the garage for the past week. Haven't gotten a chance to play with it. Been raining quite a bit here as of late.

Excellent choice! Did you get the CCB's? I got to track the M5, M3's and 1M's at BMW performance driving school, and the M5 was by and large my favorite.

It's stupid powerful and handles like a four-door sedan shouldn't handle! The most i could get was 140 in the small straight on the track, but the CCB's worked so well, with no fade. I drove an M3 right after and laughed because compared to the F10 M5 the E92 M3 was "slow, with bad brakes"! Congrats on it, a fine fine choice!

Excellent choice! Did you get the CCB's? I got to track the M5, M3's and 1M's at BMW performance driving school, and the M5 was by and large my favorite.

It's stupid powerful and handles like a four-door sedan shouldn't handle! The most i could get was 140 in the small straight on the track, but the CCB's worked so well, with no fade. I drove an M3 right after and laughed because compared to the F10 M5 the E92 M3 was "slow, with bad brakes"! Congrats on it, a fine fine choice!

Thanks. Don't remember if it had the CCB. Maybe I should find out. Can't wait to try out the performance, after the break-in period. Told the wife that I eventually wanted to take the car out to the track, she about flipped :eusa_naughty:

Funny that her car can kick my car's ass, on and off the track...that is until I can install the twin sc :eusa_dance:

Thanks. Don't remember if it had the CCB. Maybe I should find out. Can't wait to try out the performance, after the break-in period. Told the wife that I eventually wanted to take the car out to the track, she about flipped :eusa_naughty:

Funny that her car can kick my car's ass, on and off the track...that is until I can install the twin sc :eusa_dance:

It probably doesn't if you don't know. It's like a $13K option or something like that. You know if you threw that on the options list :lol2:

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on the car! Truly an amazing ride!

Doc how did it do in the snow?

We were just out in it on Tuesday. I wanted to go test drive a car and Doc came along and brought the M5. It was a little bit frisky but it never had any issues. I certainly would have been nervous if I was in the drivers seat. There was a moment where the road opened up to two lanes and I suggested he pass the 335 in front of us so he could marvel at the M5 badge.

I regretted that suggestion when he punched it. ;)