I pulled the trigger...

murcivu

but not for the GTR. Instead, we've compromised and got a 4 seater with GTR performance. The Maser was nice to look at and hear, but driving it is so boring...great for a gt, though. Had to convince the wife to let it go. But good thing she did, because this M5 is an engineering marvel. Our very first M car and I freaking love it. The exhaust note is intoxicating...really nice rumble at idle. Can't wait to open her up. Have to get past this agonizing break-in period, first. Let the mods begin...j/k (kinda)

20130107_184540.jpg

20130107_180320.jpg

20130107_181557.jpg

I love the new M5 and i love the blue. Congrats. You know the exhaust note is tuned through the vents right?

Momentum? Awesome! Didn't know you were in the Houston area! Hope to see this car and the Lambo around town or at CC! Congrats on the purchase!

I love the new M5 and i love the blue. Congrats. You know the exhaust note is tuned through the vents right?

:iamwithstupid: My exact same thoughts.

Congratulations & looking great!

The blue looks very nice, interior is my favorite color but will be a pain to keep clean, great color combo, enjoy it in good health.

Congrats!!!! Everyday I drive my 535xi I think about how much more an M5 would make the commute that much better. I really need to go drive one. LOVE your color combo!!!

Beautiful car! Saw that exact color combination in the showroom of my local BMW dealership and it is a beauty. Congrats! :)

What? For real?

For real. It uses a recording that's played through the stereo system, and you can't turn it down/off without pulling a fuse.

Congrats! I farted in that exact seat! J/K. I did sit in it the other day. The color is the bomb. I had an e39 M5 and now an e63. I prefer the M5. I'll have to come by and get a ride in it.

I am kinda wanting an x5/6m for my wife's next car, thought the 35 would suffice.

Thank you everyone for your kindness. This is the only forum that I share my automotive passion with.

Congrats!!! Looks Great!

Very pretty. Great choice

I believe in the drive it like you stole it break in method.

Congrats on the M!

Sorry, can't bring myself to driving like that. I'm too pedantic when it comes to break in procedures, especially new cars.

Momentum? Awesome! Didn't know you were in the Houston area! Hope to see this car and the Lambo around town or at CC! Congrats on the purchase!

Thanks. Definitely highly uber recommend Momentum. Very classy group to deal with. Prior to them, we went to a pre-owned private dealership, looking also at a CLS. Wanted to test drive...but some fcuking dumbass old asshat wanted me to agree on a purchase price before driving the vehicle. WTF?! Left that place in literally under 5 mins.

Love that car. Congrats!

Great choice on color combo.

:iamwithstupid: My exact same thoughts.

Congratulations & looking great!

The blue looks very nice, interior is my favorite color but will be a pain to keep clean, great color combo, enjoy it in good health.

They said that they could spray on some stain-resistant barrier to minimize wear. Told them to add some xtra in the back seats :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats!!!! Everyday I drive my 535xi I think about how much more an M5 would make the commute that much better. I really need to go drive one. LOVE your color combo!!!

Drive one and you'll be hooked! Definitely makes the drive a lot more exciting.

Congratulations! Looks awesome!

Beautiful car! Saw that exact color combination in the showroom of my local BMW dealership and it is a beauty. Congrats! :)

Congrats!

Nice color combo!

Love that car....

Awesome acquisition! Congrats!

Congrats! I farted in that exact seat! J/K. I did sit in it the other day. The color is the bomb. I had an e39 M5 and now an e63. I prefer the M5. I'll have to come by and get a ride in it.

I am kinda wanting an x5/6m for my wife's next car, thought the 35 would suffice.

No wonder they gave me a $25k discount because of the stained seat :icon_butt:

When we saw that color combo, we knew we had to get the car. She said, "I've always wanted that color combo when I was younger." Then I said, "Oh yeah...me too! Especially the M3 Laguna Seca with the light interior." I know it sounds retarded, but it played out well in person. Anyways, my brother-in-law might be selling his white x5. Let me know if you're interested. Shoot me a pm if you would like to come over and go for a ride.