Story Unfolding: Shooting at Taft High School...

MHaynes772

While sad, this does not appear to be a "mass shooter" or "active school shooter" incident. Rather, a specific fight between individuals.

I saw this morning. He used a 12 guage. Shot 2 people. They were targeted for being bullys. He was talked into giving up his gun by a counselor and teacher.

Also that school has an armed guard but the guard wasn't there because he was delayed because of snow.

So... He was suspended from school last year for.... Wait for it...

MAKING A HITLIST

In what fcuking world does somebody tell you theyre going to shoot somebody, and you let them back in the fcuking door? Ever again? They want to take MY GUNS away, but they wont deal with the assholes they know are assholes, because they tell them they are assholes?

WAIT, WHAT? How the hell do they let a kid like that back? That's a prime example of some kid falling thru the cracks. He should have been sent to a special school for troubled kids. They have ALL kinds of security there for kids like him.

WAIT, WHAT? How the hell do they let a kid like that back? That's a prime example of some kid falling thru the cracks. He should have been sent to a special school for troubled kids. They have ALL kinds of security there for kids like him.

This is the fcuking problem.... When law abiding gun owners say "we aren't going to hurt anybody with our guns" they dont believe us...

And when the nutcase says "Im going to shoot a bunch of people" they don't believe him either.

WE'RE BOTH TELLING THE TRUTH!!!

In case after case after case, we've got these kids who are SCREAMING to everybody around them "I'M NOT OK..." And instead of DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THEM, because, I guess that's just too awkward, they want to come after you and me...

Didn't catch the hitlist bit in ANY of the news reports. Holy crap is the messed up. What the heck is wrong with these people?

Didn't catch the hitlist bit in ANY of the news reports. Holy crap is the messed up. What the heck is wrong with these people?

Bullied over the edge....

Bullied over the edge....

I get what causes these kids to snap (not that it is acceptable behavior on their part at all). What I don't get is the teachers/faculty/staff that sees this bullying go on, watches the kid act out, suspends the kid for a hit list or threats and then A. lets the kid back in and B. acts surprised when they shoot up the place.

It was a FREAKING HITLIST for goodness sakes. How the hell did that not get your attention and keep it?

This is not possible. Guns are banned there. It had to be spit wad attack.

Was thinking the same.. I mean, shootings just don't happen where guns are banned.

You made me almost spit my drink out by the way, thanks. :lol2:

This is the fcuking problem.... When law abiding gun owners say "we aren't going to hurt anybody with our guns" they dont believe us...

And when the nutcase says "Im going to shoot a bunch of people" they don't believe him either.

WE'RE BOTH TELLING THE TRUTH!!!

In case after case after case, we've got these kids who are SCREAMING to everybody around them "I'M NOT OK..." And instead of DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THEM, because, I guess that's just too awkward, they want to come after you and me...

Kinda makes your head spin thinking about it doesn't it.. I can think of many things that are illegal but that I can still get my hands on if I wanted to. I think almost everyone these days has forgotten how well the prohibition went.