From C&C Houston this morning

serie1926

Definitely jealous of the weather! It's snowing up here in Pittsburgh!!

Ha, its was 87 yesterday and 82 today. Nice pics lp700 roadster is bad ass.

Really cool of Lambo Houston to bring it out to CC!

Why not, right? You take a chance getting it damaged, but it also provide a marketing opportunity to find a buyer.

Surprised that its not sold yet?! If it was sold, the owner can't be too happy that LOH brought it out?

I think those are the show cars for the dealers, not for sale yet.... Lambo Palm beach has the same one.....

Why not, right? You take a chance getting it damaged, but it also provide a marketing opportunity to find a buyer.

Surprised that its not sold yet?! If it was sold, the owner can't be too happy that LOH brought it out?

The Roadster has been traveling from dealership to dealership from what I'm aware of. When the Coupe first came out, some one offered Houston about 75K over for their dealer car but they didn't sell it saying they've sold more Aventadors having the dealer car around to show potential buyers!

Definitely jealous of the weather! It's snowing up here in Pittsburgh!!

:iamwithstupid: Another 2-4 inches Tuesday night.

"Really cool of Lambo Houston to bring it out to CC!"

Indeed! I thought dealing with Lexus was the best, but LoH is right there with them.

How did it look going down the road?! My guess is all eyes were on it! :lol2:

Awesome pics guys! Looks like a very nice turnout. A question for those of you who were there or live in the area. It looks like the Orange SL that Lambo Houston has for sale was out there. Does anyone know what kind of shape the car is in or its history? I'm sure it's a nice one but wanted input from those who have seen it in person. Thanks.

I'll be posting some pics up to. That Aventador Roadster was absolutely stunning, especially with the white interior.