Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

I thought the Veneno for sale was all speculation, does anyone have a confirmed yes or no as to if it's for sale or not? I just cannot seem to wrap my head around the thought of one of the owners selling it without it even being delivered, but I may be wrong.

My Veneno is not for sale. I have not spoken with the other owners.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to know what the monthly insurance rate would be with multiple drivers listed on a Veneno. :face-icon-small-headhurts:

In Italy it will be so much expensive! Here the lower price possible for a normal car (like fiat punto,peugeot 206/208 etc) is around 250€/300€ every 6 months (a person under 25 years old can spend more than 1000€ for 6 month insurance for the same car category).

And i don't think that every insurance company will insure that car!

Abigail Bennett on twitter has put some pics up.

Being the one of the worlds worst people when it comes to patience I think Lambo are lucky that it is all round nice guy RB that has the car on order has I would be calling them everyday for progress updates.

I'm confused, will the cars all be dark grey with subtle colors (i.e. green) or will the whole car be a solid color?

All dark grey with green/red/white accents.

I'm confused, will the cars all be dark grey with subtle colors (i.e. green) or will the whole car be a solid color?

io believe the whole car will be the solid color red, green, or white

Ok

Back to being confused :icon_thumleft:

Correct!

Incorrect!

The car we see above is the "red" car. EDIT. Realized we rolled over to a new page. The car we see above is a Red Ferrari. The Veneno pictures a page back from CA is the "red" car.

now i am also lol i will be at lambo longisland tomorrow and ask it would really suck if they were not 3 different colors

I think it would be awesome if they were solid colors. Verde Ithaca FTW!

Veneno grey will be the main color for the 4 cars. The accent colors will be: (1) green, (2) red and (1) white, with (1) of the (2) red accent cars being for the museum only, never to be sold. All (4) cars will feature the stripes across the doors in the colors of the Italian flag, as seen on the show car.

:icon_thumleft:

I can't wait to get it!! 👍😍👍

1001405_588397157869048_1281091173_n.jpg

Is that at quail? I know it's going to be at Pebble on Sunday. I heard it may be at the factory drives tomorrow.