I have DISCOVERED a UNICORN!

BatmanDSM

Fellow Lambo Enthusiasts..

Found out after looking at some classifieds that my car was "Born Again"

Seems in 2010, the birth of the Stainless Exhaust, Creativity and Awesome Engineering...

Person had ridden in my Car after the creation... Can't believe how a couple Forums have uncovered so much more about my own car.

Guess I found a UNICORN...

It has the first ever Fluid MotorUnion Lamborghini Exhaust system prototyped on my car.

You meet all sorts of people on this site, they know each and every car as you make contact...

Here it was on YouTube, before I bought it! "Yes this is the Sound that Stops Crouds and Stadiums...

"Yeah it really sounds like THAT", hope you have GREAT Speakers!" It is Obscene...

Enjoy

LamboDR_SunnyDay.JPG

Yeah, saw that one too. Different VIN... Must be Rear Wheel Drive?

The AWD and the 20" AVUS hug the road a lot better than that one...

I have seen a couple crazy drivers like that in Chicago, usually fresh out of the Country Club with a CC&7 in their hand.

That is why they have the Autobahn Country Club. They will start them on Training Wheels first. :eusa_think:

I am working every inch of the Vehicle to get i back to it's glory days!

When they just get driven and ran through an automatic Car Wash they loose that luster.

It is a work of passion and moving toward perfection in my own style.

This was last weekend...

:eusa_dance:

ItalianPartsBox1.JPG

RedneckCarLift.JPG

DriverRearInTheBeginning.JPG

WaxingBehindTheScenes1.JPG

DriverRear1.JPG

DriverRear2.JPG

The UNICORN,

One Wheel Well per Weekend!

In a Month I should have it clean behind the EARS anyway...

Engine BAY will be getting Something SPECIAL!

BatmanDSM

2004_lamborghini_gallardo_pic_4604217784538952417_1024x768.jpg

I had not heard of them either. s/n 0001

They Custom Build the pipes from Stainless (I was originally told Titanium) and also integrated with Factory Computer system to operate the waste gates to improve performance. I am redesigning the By-pass Switch for a cleaner look. I see that in the Videos a number of FabSpeed systems display as well.

I am going to stop by their shop to see the latest generation of their system. They are South of Chicago in Plainsfield, IL.

No Cats and Tame when needed and Wild when called on.

I'm not clear on what's so special about having an exhaust made by a no-name fab shop in bumble-fcuk Illinois...

Who cares. He's not trying to sell it and claiming it's worth more as a special car. It's special to him and obviously he loves the car and a real enthusiast/owner.

Batman, Looking forward to the cleaned up revised car after you bring it back to its former glory!

Ditto...

I am just a nut about clean cars with finding a way to make it unique.

Part of Personalization for each owner. I make little things different... Example, De-Badging my Malibu, Only have a Billet Aluminum Bowtie in the Grill and Special Edition to cover where the old holes were. (Filled from the Back) White Car, Black or Chrome little details... Black DICE on the Valve Stems. I even Complement the Color of the License Plates using the large variety of Vanity Plates in IOWA.

:icon_mrgreen:

MalibuFT.jpg

BilletBowTie.jpg

SpecialEdition.jpg

DordtIOWA.jpg

Oh, forgot the Black and Grey, SUPERMAN Floor Mats...

I am working on this too... just to cold to final sand and spray sealer.

1992 Ford Ranger XLT Ext. Cab... In Primer cut out Rust and all new Steel Patch Panels... Superman theme the Mats will go back in it when I am done. Painting it Silver with Grey Interior, all from the Junk YARD! Frenched in Fibreglass cap on box, New Trunk that way. Just need to find some DROPPED I-Beams and a set of 20' Rims... Slam it on the Ground... Not bad for an OLD Guy? Oh need to install the 15" DVC Sub too.

92RangerBlackingGRILL.jpg

:icon_super:

Another Busy night...

UNICORN in the BULL Pen...

Should be back on it's feet by the end of the week. Took Vacation to spend all week on prep for Summer and a few SURPRISES!

My form of a SPRING BREAK.

FrontClipCleaning.JPG

FtWheelsFellOFF.JPG

DirtyLegs.JPG

I'm not clear on what's so special about having an exhaust made by a no-name fab shop in bumble-fcuk Illinois...

Wow dude! What's with giving him a hard time? He isn't trying to sell it and he isn't making ridiculous claims like its 100lbs lighter then stock or sounds better then if Kreissig and Fabspeed exhausts got together and had a baby exhaust. Chill.

Batman. You are my hero right now. I LOVE how passionate you are about your G and the levels you are going to in order to get to know the car better and make her your own. I also love how you posted pictures of your Malibu and a POS Pickup Truck! Talk about one down to earth exotic owner.

In for the updates and the pictures!

Who cares. He's not trying to sell it and claiming it's worth more as a special car. It's special to him and obviously he loves the car and a real enthusiast/owner.

Batman, Looking forward to the cleaned up revised car after you bring it back to its former glory!

Amen! His car, his money, he can do whatever he likes. AND he has a passion for it.

Nice job Batman (I love typing that. It just pisses off Transgender to no end)

Amen! His car, his money, he can do whatever he likes. AND he has a passion for it.

Nice job Batman (I love typing that. It just pisses off Transgender to no end)

Thanks for watching my Back...

Well, Taking a Road trip tomorrow for more Goodies and a little visit to the Dealer I bought my UNICORN from.

After Dinner, and we get back to the Dealership, I will spring the news about what we found on YouTube...

It will be a fun 824 miles with my Son (I'll nick name him "Robin" for two Days) Plus it's Spring Break...

So, "Batman and Robin" will be on a ROADTRIP!

BatmanDSM

batman250.jpg

UnicornFluidMotorUnion.JPG

Awesome road trip! I took my dad on a 3 day road trip/car cruise 2 years ago and had a blast! Stay safe and have tons of fun. Can't wait to see what you post up.

Post up your YouTube name so I can subscribe.

Hey, an update from the Roadtrip...

Batman and Robin, Chicagoland....

Touring Autobahn Country Club today.. Yesterday visited Gold Coast downtown Chicago.

Past my interview, very knowledgeable and were able to answer my questions. Gave me the VIP treatment. Jennifer in service is a rolling encyclopedia... Impressive! The regular Big Cityshop rate but the experience could make up the difference...

Going to the "Birth Place of my UNICORN.." after our tour...

I will know more about these guys and how they are able to integrate with the factory computer...

Living the DREAM !

After Dinner, and we get back to the Dealership, I will spring the news about what we found on YouTube...

Touring Autobahn Country Club today.. Yesterday visited Gold Coast downtown Chicago.

Sounds like you visited the dealership. What is the "news" you were going to share with us!!!!!!

Sounds like you visited the dealership. What is the "news" you were going to share with us!!!!!!

Waste gate adjustments, new settings that can now be dialed in to taste. Loud vs. Tame !

Also ended up with my 3rd set of Gallardo wheels, Black Powder Coated and not fine line striping them in Pearl Yellow to set off the Wheel... Cassiopeia with brand Nes Pirelli PZero-"L"

So Set #1: 3 piece AVUS 40 bolt Chrome, turbo fan... Set#2 Chromed Cassiopeia... Set #3 Black Powder with Custom Color Match to the Unicorn.

Visited the Boutique at West Coast Lamborgini. Must say, the VIP treatment has made a positive impression on possible 30K service and Recall.

I will work on some video track time for my YouTube channel. Soon? Pending Vacation...

BatmanDSM and the Boy Wonder.