are lotus owners douche bags?

suzukidave

So I have my Esprit for sale on ebay, and it has now sold twice and both douchebags have not come through with the payments either time. For fucks sake, its 15 grand. I have two pedal bikes worth more than that. I get tons of stupid questions from dipshits who are treating it like its a super expensive exotic. I can't help but feel its guys that wanna be players but can't afford a happy meal. It reminds me of when I was selling my 911. No, its not brand new its 28 years old, its 15 grand. Jesus, just had to vent.

just donate the POS. seriously, lotus are high school kid cars.

what year and model? I might be interested in a 15k beater

Maybe you should change the title of your post to preospective lotus owners lol. Otherwise, that would make you a douchbag too no? :icon_mrgreen:

Maybe you should change the title of your post to preospective lotus owners lol. Otherwise, that would make you a douchbag too no? :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2:

Is it possible that it's not worth the 15 grand you are asking for it? If multiple buyers came out to look at it based on what you told them and then found that it wasn't as represented, possibly the fault lies with you?

I may be a douche bag. Life is starting to make more sense now. The thing is, neither guy ever came to see it. Just made promises and didnt pay. I have sold a lot of cars, and one of the things everybody has ever told me is that my descriptions are spot on.

anyone making offers without seeing or getting the car checked out is either a stroke or a low baller. you certainly get plenty of that when selling. i would target lotus forum members.

anyone making offers without seeing or getting the car checked out is either a stroke or a low baller. you certainly get plenty of that when selling. i would target lotus forum members.

There's always 2 sides to the story.