FS: pair of brand new 345/25/20 Toyo

jags911tt

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by this thread, you do have a poor reputation by many members here.

The car you sold absolutely have mismatch paint. All the lower side skirts of the car doesn't match in color.

You know your tires are old and that's why you aren't disclosing the date. You are looking for a poor member to be stuck to it if s/he didn't ask about it.

I'm the new owner of the murci and i think i should chime in as well.

rant ON

below is my review for Maxrpm at yelp but i think maxrpm probably paid yelp to have my review removed.

"i had a pre-purchase inspection done (lamborghini murcielago) here and i'm totally not happy with them. This company was recommended by the car seller. My biggest mistake is to trust the seller because the owner of max rpm, Alex, is a friend of the seller so he'd do whatever he could to help hide all the defects. According to Alex, the car is as good as it can be and there was no problem at all, except for some minor scratches at the front bumper and the remote control cannot lock the door. So when i received car, i couldnt believe what i saw!!! The front bumper was badly scraped, with cracks all across the bottom. The carbon fiber was delaminated. both the side skirts have different color and you can clearly see that they were repainted. This was not noted in the inspection. Also, the roof has lots of dings and again nothing was mentioned about this. The third brake light was not working, the passenger side brake light was acting weird and the turn signal was not working properly. When the right turn signal is on, there was error light on the instrument cluster as well, and the turn signal light stop blinking. As for the door lock, even the key couldnt lock the door and Alex didnt even bother to test it. The oil cap cannot be locked as well. In the inspection sheet, it was stated that the clutch life has 80% left. When i emailed Alex asking for more info, eg, how did he measure the clutch life, there was no response. this clearly means that he's lying. What he did was took a coulple of pictures, fill up an "inspection form" and send those to me. Basically i paid $400 for a couple of pictures and a form with fake info. So stay away from this place!!!! spend your money somewhere else."

i actually tried to contact maxrpm to resolve this issue peacefully but the owner of maxrpm did not even bother to call back. countless emails were sent and no reply.

on the other hand, the seller already knew all these problems and below are the links to some threads he started. In his for sale listing, none of the problems were disclosed, and i inherited all of them:

1) link to to the car sale listing: http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...c=66000&hl=

2) door lock and gas cap problem: http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...c=59712&hl=

3) headlight and instrument cluster issues: http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...c=63444&hl=

4) fueling problem: http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...c=64825&hl=

i ended up spending shitload of $$$$ to have those problems fixed. So who can i blame? yes, that idiot i see in the mirror who didn;t do his homework prior to making the decision.

rant OFF

And there we go.

THIS is why I will not delete Classified ads.

and THIS is why you guys have to do your homework before your purchases.

To respond. The Buyer of the car wanted a PPI done as soon as possible. The only lambo dealership close by is Bellevue. They only have one lambo tech. He was in Italy for training when we were working on this deal and would not be back for two weeks. So I told the buyer that this was the situation. He asked me if anyone else could perform the PPI and I suggested Alex at MaxRPM. From that point onwards the Buyer dealt with Alex.

I was going to purchase a used set of quick silver exhaust delete and secondary cat deletes from Jag for my murci. He said it was ready to ship and I sent him $$.. Two days later he said never mind I don't want to sell anymore and I'll give you your money back. Or you can purchase this Kreissieg exhaust from me for a little more $.. I asked him to send pictures.. He sent me a piece of shit mangled up kreissieg muffler that was a "piece" off of an actual full setup.. I told him no thanks and to send my money back. After doing more research on the guy I pushed paypal to send me the money asap.

I would never do business with this guy..

Chad

This is getting pretty damn ugly unfortunately. Regardless of whether the seller was right or not the PPI clearly wasn't. WHy have you not sued the PPI firm for false and misleading information?

This is getting pretty damn ugly unfortunately. Regardless of whether the seller was right or not the PPI clearly wasn't. WHy have you not sued the PPI firm for false and misleading information?

it's not worth suing as liability is often limited with a PPI.

the point of bringing this up is not about the PPI. it's the fact that seller knew the issues with his merchandises and did not disclose them. jag does what is advantageous to him. you'll be sorry dealing with him

I was going to purchase a used set of quick silver exhaust delete and secondary cat deletes from Jag for my murci. He said it was ready to ship and I sent him $$.. Two days later he said never mind I don't want to sell anymore and I'll give you your money back. Or you can purchase this Kreissieg exhaust from me for a little more $.. I asked him to send pictures.. He sent me a piece of shit mangled up kreissieg muffler that was a "piece" off of an actual full setup.. I told him no thanks and to send my money back. After doing more research on the guy I pushed paypal to send me the money asap.

Chad

Thanks for chiming in. You are not alone. This makes 4 members of this forum so far.

I agree with you 100%. I guess I am just assuming that a seller is always going to do what is in their best interest. However when you hire someone to do an inspection they should be doing what is in your best interest. That clearly didn't happen. Does it rise to the level or fraudulent activity? I dont know...

We have banned members for being assholes (the dude that got in to it with Fortis), for being liars (swil), for being creeps (blackburn...the guy who made awful comments about Chad's wife) and for being different (bwuk).

I think that a PROVEN charge of misleading or deceiving a member for a financial gain by another member (person or sponsor) should be grounds for a permanent ban.

I am not saying this cases rise to that level but the posts are adding up.

Chad

Chad

I refunded your money on your request. I offered you a different item and you decided not to purchase that item. That was the end of that.

You just proved my point man. I dont think anyone on this forum wants to deal with anyone that decides to change their mind after the agreement and payment was made. I appreciate that i got my money back if that is what was more impotant than just following through with a completed agreement.

Thanks for chiming in. You are not alone. This makes 4 members of this forum so far.

You bet. For the good of the group to make their own judgement.

Chad

I refunded your money on your request. I offered you a different item and you decided not to purchase that item. That was the end of that.

What about his time that you wasted negotiating on a deal that never happened, having him send payment then having to deal with you to get his money back?

Do you not understand that you wasted his time and he was not compensated for that?

There is nothing worse in my book than going back on your word, irrespective of cost, financial loss etc. once I gave my word the deal goes ahead, changing your mind, misrepresentation of items for sale is certainly enough to drive me up the wall, very frustrating.

What about his time that you wasted negotiating on a deal that never happened, having him send payment then having to deal with you to get his money back?

Do you not understand that you wasted his time and he was not compensated for that?

:iamwithstupid:

There is a thread on another lambo forum that sheds more light on how another transaction went down with Jag.

Link is blocked but those on the other Lambo forum can search under DEF3's thread titled "should have listened to those warned me" or I can pm you the link

Excerpt from another board/vbforum/f30/should-have-listened-those-warned-me-29193/

03-30-2013, 06:04 PM

DEF3

Gallery: 0

Should have listened to those that warned me.

So I was asked about the muffler I had for sale by jags911tt. A fes days latter I received a few PM's

warning me to be careful deal with jagst911tt. This I was told from bast dealings.

I ignored this as I feel people may be mis understood or just could not see eye to eye. Well sad to say This joker is trying to tell me that the muffler pipe for the tips is bent. I ask him to send a picture and I see the area were a the exhaust donuts goes for the tips has a slight bent. No big deal. I have seen many factory mufflers have this problem. When you place the donut and the exhaust clamps on problem is solved.

Keep in mind jags911tt bought the system well below the asking price and I included shipping. He is now telling me that he will send the system back, I told him I will refuse the shipment. He now states he will call his credit card company.

I should have listened to those that PM'd me.

I will fight this as the system is used and in great snap. Jags911tt I think is having buys remise.

Normally I would not make such a post, but this guy just rubbed me the wrong way. I have always given advise to the best ok my ability and have even recommend for others to checking pricing from other sources or check out other information sources.

If this is not the place for a post like this, please admin direct to me the right place.

Attached Thumbnails

Here is a thread on another forum that sheds more light on how another transaction went down with Jag. I wouldn't link to another forum normally but feel I should in this case.

<a href="http://www.another board/vbforum/f30/should-have-listened-those-warned-me-29193/" target="_blank">http://www.another board/vbforum/f3...arned-me-29193/</a>

busted link. Going with l talk

Edit: Here we go.

/vbforum/f30/should-have-listened-those-warned-me-29193/