Jupp, its time, again - summercar shopping, help a brother out!?

TRANSAMERA

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need an Twin Turbo Performante.

IMG_1948-1M-XL.jpg

IMG_1978-1M-XL.jpg

Will sell to you for special LPower price of 456k... (coincidentally the price of the Aventador I want...).

BatMAN UP. 640

There are currently two for sale in this Godforsaken country, I have to import one and I just don't have the time/strength for it, this is just a in-the-mean-time-car for me. But I actually have given my dealer new directions to go from. In no particular order I have broaden the search of a car for me to:

560 Spyder/570/Perfo/LP640

R8 Spyder/coupe

SLS (yes I am desperate and no, I'm not old like Allan)

DBS

458 (yeah I fcuking said it, so sue me!)

Mac Faxmachine

Anything I should add brother?

You need an Twin Turbo Performante.

IMG_1948-1M-XL.jpg

IMG_1978-1M-XL.jpg

Will sell to you for special LPower price of 456k... (coincidentally the price of the Aventador I want...).

That is the tits, but I am done with tuning cars, to much problems. Looks insane though!

R8 Spyder/coupe

DBS

Mac Faxmachine

560 Spyder/570/Perfo/LP640 Sweet/AWESOME/Sweeter/Holy shit/mmhhhh

R8 Spyder/coupe I KNEW IT

SLS (yes I am desperate and no, I'm not old like Allan) GULLWING DOORS...nuff said!

DBS The name is Bond. Slowpoketransgenderlaeyebrows Bond.

458 (yeah I fcuking said it, so sue me!) GAYER THEN A GTR!

Mac Faxmachine Daddy Like!

There are currently two for sale in this Godforsaken country, I have to import one and I just don't have the time/strength for it, this is just a in-the-mean-time-car for me. But I actually have given my dealer new directions to go from. In no particular order I have broaden the search of a car for me to:

R8 Spyder/coupe

DBS

Mac Faxmachine

That is the tits, but I am done with tuning cars, to much problems. Looks insane though!

I would drop the SLS because I hear that they are expensive to upkeep. I would also drop the R8 since you've been there and done that. I would buy the 640 if you had the option for anything on that list, no question. Followed by any of the Gallardo options you listed. I would try to buy something that is out of warranty if you want to save money, especially if there aren't any approved repair facilities locally.

The rest of the list sounds great to me! Best of Luck!

I would drop the SLS because I hear that they are expensive to upkeep. I would also drop the R8 since you've been there and done that. I would buy the 640 if you had the option for anything on that list, no question. Followed by any of the Gallardo options you listed. I would try to buy something that is out of warranty if you want to save money, especially if there aren't any approved repair facilities locally.

The rest of the list sounds great to me! Best of Luck!

You have a point about the been there done that part on the R8s, problem is I feel the same with Gallardos, but I must admit I miss having a Lambo at the same time and the whole Batman thing really is a big turn on for me :) We shall see over the few coming days what he can dig up for me, I will also test the Mac this Saturday, we'll take it from there.

If all of the above fails I will probably just get a regular stock Veneno and call it a day :icon_mrgreen:

R8 GT

Love the car, love it, but it is not worth the premium over a regular R8. You could get the "new" R8 with S-Tronic for the same money as a GT.

And???

They then got him drunk and he bought it. :icon_mrgreen:

how about 747HP NOVITEC 430 spider matte pearl white I'm more of a Lambo guy but I was very impressed with this car I just got,in over $150k in novitec upgrades steve. Www.Interstatemotorsport.Com

Sooooo, I currently have the Panamera which I love, best daily ever, no really it is that good. Not the prettiest of the bunch but as some of you know I would rather drive half a Panamera than a gayass GTR so the Panamera is a keeper. I might sell it and get a Turbo S instead with some 22" etc

Anyway, since I can't get my hands on an Aventador that doesn't cost me both arms and one nut, I need to go for another car this season.

I've had several G's and R8's and the R8 is the better car, no Lambo, but still a better car all-round. To be honest, the R8 also has gotten a bit boring to me, just as the Gallardo.. If I had to choose between them it would be another V10 Spyder though..

But, what options am I missing here in my V10 frenzy?

The SLS, would I enjoy one? Isn't the SLS a oldmans car, something Allan would enjoy?

A LP640? I get a feeling that if I think the G/R8 feels old this would feel ancient, no?

What else is out there?! Help me out, spring is here and I really have the tickling sensation under my balls, I need to be on the road ASAP chasing topclass pussy again!

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

GTR, automatic ban FOR LIFE. Unless he goes thru the proper hazing to get back in to our good graces.

A Ferrari FF or GTR for sure.

Sooooooooooooooooo, I got a new car yesterday. It's crap.

Pics will follow soon...

Hurry up and post some pics!