Took out my creampuff yesterday

Allan-Herbie

I have decided the Diablo is the BEST car for a mix of old and new.. Power steering.. Abs etc.. Such an awesome car inmo.. and the power is still there to run with the rest.

561425_4613127292564_94961980_n.jpg

What are your thoughts on the Diablo SV vs. 6.0 VT? I prefer the modern dash and exterior of the VT. Do they drive differently?

I like the 6.0, but I prefer the flip up lights, roof scoops, and general crazyness of the SV.. Driving a 6.0 is more civilised, like driving a Murci..

I have decided the Diablo is the BEST car for a mix of old and new.. Power steering.. Abs etc.. Such an awesome car inmo.. and the power is still there to run with the rest.

The reason your car is keeping up with others is due to the "Weight loss"

OH and I meant yours...not the cars LOL

• 1 month later...

So it begs the question... What would you rather take out on a canyon cruise? The SV or the Countach? And you aren't a Murci fan at all, are ya?

So it begs the question... What would you rather take out on a canyon cruise? The SV or the Countach? And you aren't a Murci fan at all, are ya?

Tough choice.. I love both. Murci is ok... I havent gotten around to wanting one yet..