Allan Lambo's Black Edition Receives an SPE650 Package

David@SPE

Ya'll already know Allan. This blog post was made for people who don't know him. :P We hope you come in for more upgrades, Allan! :icon_thumleft:

8620405261_f2f4e3ec76_o.jpg

If you haven't heard, some asshole whom is known as, Allan Lambo, picked up a hideous 2013 Nissan GT-R Black Edition. Being as white as he is, and out of all of the colors available in the dealer lot, he just had to pick the one in white. JUST KIDDING, GUYS! Allan is a really good friend of ours and we're not racist. Allan has a long car history with different varieties of Lamborghini's, Porsche's, Ferrari's, Bentley's and many more. Most of which he has sold, and a few that he has kept.

Take a peek at his list:

87 Lamborghini Countach

92 Diablo

98 Diablo SV

98 Diablo Sv Monterey #13

02 Murcielago

06 Gallardo SE

04 Gallardo Heffner TT

85 Ferrari 308 GTS

86 Ferrari 328GTS

86 Testarossa

92 348TS

97 355 Spider

2010 Ferrari 458 Italia

2005 Mclaren SLR

2000 Lotus Esprit

2003 Lotus Esprit

91 Acura Nsx

92 Acura NSX

06 Bentley GT

03 Bentley Arnage T

08 Bentley Flying Spur

Porsche 997TT

Porsche 993 Gt2

Porsche 930 Turbo 700hp

Porsche RS Replica 700hp

Porsche 928S4

Toyota Mr2 Supercharged

Toyota Mr2 Turbo

2011 Range Rover

Hummer H2

Cadillac Escalade

Here is a quick photo I snatched of his family portrait:

8622771774_919568a38d_o.jpg

The cooch - I mean, the Countach and the Diablo SV are the 2 other cars that Allan has kept to keep himself happy whenever the wife is away. It's crazy how bulky the GT-R is compared to the Countach. Also, who else thinks Allan should get Lambo doors for the GT-R? *raises hand*

8620405707_a9b5730c38_o.jpg

After breaking in the GT-R, Allan came to us for an SPE650 package upgrade. He didn't stop there, though. Allan went ahead and got ID1000's along with a few other items.

8621504512_b74d0e98ee_o.jpg

Downpipe + midpipe installed.

8621504460_5be041b7de_o.jpg

Because Allan is such a ricer, he begged us to install TiTek gold lug nuts to fanboy about how his calipers match the lug nut color. ^__^

8621504392_72c1293c84_o.jpg

Strapped down on the dyno and ready for some numbers.

8622938768_c5b26a7751_o.jpg

Not bad... not bad at all (575whp / 551tq).

8620405491_26c2c02112_o.jpg

Along with the ID1000's and TiTek lug nuts, Allan topped off his ricer-ness with Synapse BOV's just so he can whistle at people at stoplights.

8620405471_44f4c3cc6c_o.jpg

All jokes aside, Allan is a great guy. Hahah. You can follow him on Facebook and Youtube for a bunch of different shenanigans. You can often find Allan cruising on Mulholland with his wife either following or leading in one of their Lamborghini's.

8620405413_e350bbe29f_o.jpg

The car looks great! The gold lug nuts were a good touch, too.

8621504188_ebc21b768d_o.jpg

Also, if you ever see Allan on the streets with his GT-R, be sure to let him know that his rear license plate frame is crooked.

For any questions or inquiries about our SPE packages, please feel free to contact Eugene ([email protected]) or Alex ([email protected]).

- SP

Hahahaha that was a good post! Congrats on the GTR Allan. I'm sure it will keep your attention for about 3 months...

I didn't know you actually picked up the 458...or maybe I just don't remember it..I thought you test drove it then didn't bother with it because of the markup?

I didn't know you actually picked up the 458...or maybe I just don't remember it..I thought you test drove it then didn't bother with it because of the markup?

What planet were you on? :) It was a pretty major event on Lambopower for months.

Gayest thread ever :fgay:

MR2?! :lol2:

Hehehe, love the Diablo and Countach though, kudos to you oldman :icon_thumleft:

I had an Mr2.. when I was a kid.. I had Mr2.. you had Vespa scooter.. See the difference? :icon_thumleft:

No i got the 458.. I think had it for like 8-9 months .. It was a big deal.. i almost got banned from lp for buying it..

What planet were you on? :) It was a pretty major event on Lambopower for months.

No i got the 458.. I think had it for like 8-9 months .. It was a big deal.. i almost got banned from lp for buying it..

I also wasn't on for about 5 - 6 months at one point, possible that it had happened around then and I never went back far enough to see it. Well, that or I'm really losing it. :eusa_wall:

85 Ferrari 308 GTS

86 Ferrari 328GTS

lets buy them back!!!!!!!!

fcuk that.. Im a ricer now.. I want my Mr2's back!

• 1 month later...