LP560 vs MP4 vs FGT

Kisco

Mclaren vs 560 w/ Larini:

From a dig:

McLaren vs FGT w/ pull & tune:

McLaren vs FGT w/ Whipple:

That FGT must be making some serious power to put days on the Mclaren!

Nonetheless, man, the MP4 is a serious, serious machine!! Oh, and it looks menacing in Black. :icon_super:

Lastly, thank god for TTs.. :icon_mrgreen:

I would of liked to see the LP560 vs 458.. Also inmo if Ferrari and Lambo dont turn to forced induction asap they are going to be all but forgotten..

It's all relative I guess...Still, I'd love to see an MP4 line up against an Aventador.

**Cough, Cough** April 28th!!!

I know the MP has not been out for long, but I am still surprised the aftermarket world for it hasn't EXPLODED. V8, TT, DCT....Only way it would be better is if it were AWD (IMO)

How sweet would it be if the new Gallardo came with TTs and a DCT....Just thinking about that awesomeness gives me shivers.

Anyways, yes, a properly driven Aventador vs a properly driven MP is still an anticipated race we would all love to see.

wow, that FGT must have the big whipple... 800HP.... damn, now I want to whipple my FGT!

**Cough, Cough** April 28th!!!

I'm torn on whether I should bring the TT LP560 or the McLaren. Plus, mine is a Spider so it will be heavier and not representative of max performance.

I'm torn on whether I should bring the TT LP560 or the McLaren. Plus, mine is a Spider so it will be heavier and not representative of max performance.

Both !

Bring the TTG, so theres hope SOMEONE will run with TurboMike Plus theres bound to be at least one other MP4 there :)

Dino, try to get a run in with Mike's GTR from a roll if possible. From a dig the GTR is going to be too much to handle IMO, but from a roll it may be interesting.

Bring the TT LP560 .... Is it still a bolt-on, or did you go back for the full build ....

Either way ..... Heffner's latest generation system is the REAL DEAL ..........

I haven't figured out how to drive two cars at the same time.

Macey J!!!!

Dino, try to get a run in with Mike's GTR from a roll if possible. From a dig the GTR is going to be too much to handle IMO, but from a roll it may be interesting.

No prob...We'll do all that stuff.

I would of liked to see the LP560 vs 458.. Also inmo if Ferrari and Lambo dont turn to forced induction asap they are going to be all but forgotten..

Looking at v8 tt Maserati has you get a glimpse it may be in the future for 458 replacement. Audi has a plethora of tt engines that can be applicable as well...it's just a matter if Lamborghini and Ferrari decides to go that route...

how long was the run? i'm surprised that the 700hp FGT was still ahead of the updated MP4.

my updated MP4 has done 6.9sec 60-130 while my pulley and tune FGT is at 7.2sec. based from this, i would assume the MP4 is faster in everyway. oh well.

but that's good stuff Kisco. thanks for the vids.

how long was the run? i'm surprised that the 700hp FGT was still ahead of the updated MP4.

my updated MP4 has done 6.9sec 60-130 while my pulley and tune FGT is at 7.2sec. based from this, i would assume the MP4 is faster in everyway. oh well.

Could be simple enough as the GT got a slight jump...

Racing is not always so objective. VBOX numbers, while accurate, will not conclude the outcome of a race between a 6.9 60-130 car and a 7.2 60-130 car. That is why actual racing is more fun than VBOX numbers, IMO. I know when I am lined up next to someone my adrenaline is a lot higher than when I have a VBOX stuck onto my windshield.

:)

it's close, all in the FGT driver really.... need perfect shifts....

my pulley/tune FGT did 6.69 60-130 and my MP4 6.59.....