MP4 coming along!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx guys!

a clean low mile 12c has been holding and will hold at 200k for a while. IMO

word is, the options are not bringing in any returns. some of them are very expensive.

the car is unreal and my favorite to date! (especially with the bumper and exhaust)

thx guys!

a clean low mile 12c has been holding and will hold at 200k for a while. IMO

word is, the options are not bringing in any returns. some of them are very expensive.

the car is unreal and my favorite to date! (especially with the bumper and exhaust)

MAC,

Possibly the factory's limitations on building coupes will help with the values; at least they won't slide further. :) It's really shameful, since this car is quite awesome!

I've not seen too many people re-coup the money that they've spent on "the options" .... used purchasers want you to give those away.

I do think you will get a return on the exterior enhancements that you've made however. You car looks unique ! :)

MAC,

Possibly the factory's limitations on building coupes will help with the values; at least they won't slide further. :) It's really shameful, since this car is quite awesome!

I've not seen too many people re-coup the money that they've spent on "the options" .... used purchasers want you to give those away.

I do think you will get a return on the exterior enhancements that you've made however. You car looks unique ! :)

agree! and thank you!

A used 12C with virtually no miles for $200k has to be the best value for the supercar buck on the market right now. As much as I love the LP570 and think that is a lot of car for $190-200k as well, the Mac is much more advanced in many areas, and anything else comparable is going to be a good bit more than $200k.

A used 12C with virtually no miles for $200k has to be the best value for the supercar buck on the market right now. As much as I love the LP570 and think that is a lot of car for $190-200k as well, the Mac is much more advanced in many areas, and anything else comparable is going to be a good bit more than $200k.

you hit the nail on the head! :icon_thumleft:

mine is better & FU snow :thefinger:

:bj: :icon_butt:

Still can't get over how much that bumper changes the look of the car. It addresses what is IMO by far the biggest problem with the car (rather vanilla styling, primarily in the front) wonderfully. BTW did you paint the middle slat in the side vents black? I really like that too; it kind of disappears and makes the opening look like one massive intake a la the Aventador. Car looks awesome!

:iamwithstupid:

It looks quite nice.

I really wonder why the used prices, for the car, have dropped so low. It's bizarre !!

• 2 weeks later...
The car looks awesome. I was curious how it would look with black mirror covers.

i think the CF mirrors would look sick! i think Alex can get them for me. :turboalex:

MAC,

Possibly the factory's limitations on building coupes will help with the values; at least they won't slide further.

What limitations do you mean?

Killer car! I don't care for these stock but your upgrades transformed it!

What limitations do you mean?

Killer car! I don't care for these stock but your upgrades transformed it!

thx bud! the factory is building a limited number of coupes in 13' (i think this is what he means)

Coupe production is being throttled as they anticipate that the vast majority of sales will be the convertible model with its folding hardtop being more appealing to buyers.

And bill, your car looks awful, send it back.

Coupe production is being throttled as they anticipate that the vast majority of sales will be the convertible model with its folding hardtop being more appealing to buyers.

And bill, your car looks awful, send it back.

LOL

you are correct..