MP4 coming along!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

got it back friday! it honestly feels like a brand new car again!

sounds insane, you can hear turbos spooling, more crisp F1 sound, back fire, etc and ISG still works!! you can really feel the extra 50hp (im sure the louder exhaust helps) most important no check engine lights.

we are doing a photo shoot this wknd so ill post pics...

i really love this car!

got it back friday! it honestly feels like a brand new car again!

sounds insane, you can hear turbos spooling, more crisp F1 sound, back fire, etc and ISG still works!! you can really feel the extra 50hp (im sure the louder exhaust helps) most important no check engine lights.

we are doing a photo shoot this wknd so ill post pics...

i really love this car!

:zthread needs pics: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

CONGRATS :eusa_clap: !!!

I am very excited to see, hear and feel the end result! Hopefully we can get together sometime soon.

:zthread needs pics: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

CONGRATS :eusa_clap: !!!

I am very excited to see, hear and feel the end result! Hopefully we can get together sometime soon.

ofcourse! next time your down call me or vice versa...

thx bud!

looks like yours...actually is this yours?

8704392393_2574f5ca57.jpg

8705515454_e97cefceb3.jpg

That's the car in Singapore. Belongs to a member of McLarenLife.

>8^)

ER

Still can't get over how much that bumper changes the look of the car. It addresses what is IMO by far the biggest problem with the car (rather vanilla styling, primarily in the front) wonderfully. BTW did you paint the middle slat in the side vents black? I really like that too; it kind of disappears and makes the opening look like one massive intake a la the Aventador. Car looks awesome!

Still can't get over how much that bumper changes the look of the car. It addresses what is IMO by far the biggest problem with the car (rather vanilla styling, primarily in the front) wonderfully. BTW did you paint the middle slat in the side vents black? I really like that too; it kind of disappears and makes the opening look like one massive intake a la the Aventador. Car looks awesome!

thx bud! i agree 100%, and yes turning vein is satin black to match rear bumper and roof..

:iamwithstupid:

It looks AMAZING Bill! Congrats!