Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

...and that is what makes it the most exciting automobile coming in the near future.

depends, my wife isn't interested in getting in the Lambo, the kids are fine with it for now anyway.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albert-LP's last posts are making me more anxious for this beauty. I can't wait to see it! The last render looks pretty nice. It's hard for me to not see a big side vent like the Gallardo and Aventador because I'm so used to it but I like that render.

I appreciate the effort that goes into coming up with those renders but small details can make huge differences, look at the 570 V 560 v 2013 Cat Fish 560 V Squdra Corse (sorry I can't be bothered looking the name up)

I think they might have few elements correct but unless they saw the car in person it can be very far from what the car will look like, good waiting room or elevator music I guess.

This guy's photoshops are usually pretty close to the real thing

This render is by far closer to the new car than the others, but not exactly that. But they are on the right way

ciao

This render is by far closer to the new car than the others, but not exactly that. But they are on the right way

ciao

Did you see the car?

oh i like that alot!

just hope the back has more window space (looks a bit F430 like); and surely the engine will need bigger intakes to feed the monster engine.

Did you see the car?

I have to say no and the same will say Emilio, i suppose. But it's close.

ciao

Ok, Fortis, you had the problem to know if the new car was good looking and had an aggressive shape: i just told you it's ok and enough close to that render, so i solved your problem and now you can preorder your fantastic new Huracan (which color will you choose?). Now could you help me to solve the small problem that i have with that new car? It's just an exchange of kindness: i don't have the 200+ K euro that the new Huracan car will cost, so send me them... :D

ciao

really hope they change the side mirrors. as I hate the ones from the Aventador, hate them with a passion !!!!!!!

Can't agree more, but good look with Aventador :eusa_dance:

Some more rendering pictures from Wild Speed.com.

Also, you can check the spoiler up. Looking good in personal. Hope to be real.

post-145008-1384256276_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1384256283_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1384256290_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1384256297_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1384256306_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1384256311_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1384256315_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1384256319_thumb.jpg

To me I think those renders follow the line of the fat suits too literally. Not enough creases and superfluous swishes for it to be a new Lambo design. Devil is in the detail.

And good to see Albert is in his true flirtatious form: "it will be very nice, I may have seen it, I may not, it looks good, I have not seen it".

To me I think those renders follow the line of the fat suits too literally. Not enough creases and superfluous swishes for it to be a new Lambo design. Devil is in the detail.

correct.

And good to see Albert is in his true flirtatious form: "it will be very nice, I may have seen it, I may not, it looks good, I have not seen it".

I'm just trying to confuse Fortis, so he will wait too much before ordering the Gallardo successor and he will have to wait two years before getting his car due to the big success this car will have when everybody will see it... :D

ciao

Ok, Fortis, you had the problem to know if the new car was good looking and had an aggressive shape: i just told you it's ok and enough close to that render, so i solved your problem and now you can preorder your fantastic new Huracan (which color will you choose?). Now could you help me to solve the small problem that i have with that new car? It's just an exchange of kindness: i don't have the 200+ K euro that the new Huracan car will cost, so send me them... :D

ciao

Since the car here will be €400k it makes no difference to me, I can buy two in Italy, the only catch is you have to house my car for 12 months every year and my family for 6 months every year when we will be traveling there :icon_mrgreen:

correct.

I'm just trying to confuse Fortis, so he will wait too much before ordering the Gallardo successor and he will have to wait two years before getting his car due to the big success this car will have when everybody will see it... :D

ciao

I know you saw the car, you live down the road from the factory probably you are drinking buddies with most of the workers there :icon_mrgreen: