Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

Glad at least one true friend noticed :turboalex:

Balloon all the way of course!

Holy hell, I can't wait to see this beast in what is possibly the greatest color ever.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad at least one true friend noticed <3 :turboalex:

Balloon all the way of course! If the car is ugly/don't like the pics/specs = Mactime and then NISSAN-N-IT should be real worried..

Instagram is gay. Post it here on LP if you want "real" friends to know. ;)

Congrats buddy1

Gentlemen can we please talk about the fact that slowpoke is getting the new V10 Lambo. Congrats, I presume white?

Balloon all the way of course! If the car is ugly/don't like the pics/specs = Mactime and then NISSAN-N-IT should be real worried..

Holy hell, I can't wait to see this beast in what is possibly the greatest color ever.

Post here or STFU! Congrats!!

This thing looks like an... Huracan! ;)

It looks we will have a very aggressive new Lambo dogfighter, a 458S - MP4/12 dangerous contender on a handling track.

ciao

... The rear diffuser area needs some work - way too thick and chunky looking IMO.

Maybe, but when you will see it with the plate in the correct place and without that screwed rear black panel that is the only fat suit left on this mule, it will look by far better

ciao

Congrats! Sorry I missed the announcement. I bet it's going to be awesome!

Where r the private showings? I haven't heard anything yet.

January the dealers will view the car, I am sure private viewings will be arranged after.

January the dealers will view the car, I am sure private viewings will be arranged after.

I can confirm this. Couple cars will be circulating at dealers in US in Jan

Dat rear....

1999_Maserati_3200_GT_silver_rear.jpg

this Maserati rear reminds the new Gallardo rear part less than Allan and Marilyn Monroe... :)

ciao

The only thing I care about is for it to look better than the MP4 and as far as I am concerned mission accomplished, the mule already looks better even with the camouflage on. :icon_mrgreen:

The only thing I care about is for it to look better than the MP4 and as far as I am concerned mission accomplished, the mule already looks better even with the camouflage on. :icon_mrgreen:

congrats for your great new car: i think there will be a long waiting list for that car so you did the right move by placing your order in advance.

Without the optical camouflage and without the black rear panel, this car will be simply stunning and one of the best looking Lambo ever.

ciao

i still HATE the side mirrors.

and looks like from the 'real' pictures that the side air intakes will be bigger than is depicted on the renders.

love the rear and the nose!!

i still HATE the side mirrors.

and looks like from the 'real' pictures that the side air intakes will be bigger than is depicted on the renders.

love the rear and the nose!!

Correct, you are the first that noticed the big (almost) "Countach type" side upper air intakes. My car's value starts growing up... :)

The upper big side air intakes are something like a Lamborghini distinctive mark and i think Perini will add them in every single new car.

ciao

This thing looks like an... Huracan! ;)

It looks we will have a very aggressive new Lambo dogfighter, a 458S - MP4/12 dangerous contender on a handling track.

ciao

Huracán :D

Anyway it's strange that in 2004 Murcièlago has little side scoop and Gallardo has big side scoop. Now Aventador has big side scoop and Huracán big side scoop..

Do somone know if it's only estetic purpose or maybe there are thecnical meaning as oil radiators etc.. ?