What I think Im sure I know

BPitt

Hi to all , I have been a lurker for some time and recently joined this Forum

I couldn't find the "Countach for dummies" sticky so I spent some time reading through tons of threads and this Is what I think I know.

The Countach is as tempermental as a Italian Super model but Purrs like a French one.

The Countach is hard on clutches and the Countach is easy on clutches it depends on who is clutching.

Carbed cars are more valuable but FI cars start more often.

The Countach is very unreliable and the Countach is very reliable.

Videos with Screaming 12 cyls are good but vids with dubbed 12 cyls are bad

The Countach looks good in Red, White, Black etc. Actually the Countach just looks good!

There are High bodies , Low bodies and Round bodies but I have no idea what that means other than some cars your head hits the roof and others it doesn't.

Nothing compares to a Countach at full song.

When buying a Countach Roy at Cats is good and Joe Sackey/Shakey is bad

Evans and Chad are good and the guy in FL that sold RHershey his car is bad

Always preview a car before purchase unless its half price.

Sport exhaust should be the first Modification you make.

Most people wish they had a car as nice as Albert LP

I think that sums it up. I hope to be a owner one day and it has been a great help learning the realworld experience of Countach ownership from you guys.

From what to look for and what to look out for.

I look forward to taking more in and hopefully contributing knowledge as well. :icon_super:

I couldn't find the "Countach for dummies" sticky so I spent some time reading through tons of threads and this Is what I think I know.

The Countach is as tempermental as a Italian Super model but Purrs like a French one.

The Countach is hard on clutches and the Countach is easy on clutches it depends on who is clutching.

The Countach looks good in Red, White, Black etc. Actually the Countach just looks good!

There are High bodies , Low bodies and Round bodies but I have no idea what that means other than some cars your head hits the roof and others it doesn't.

I think that sums it up. I hope to be a owner one day and it has been a great help learning the realworld experience of Countach ownership from you guys.

I look forward to taking more in and hopefully contributing knowledge as well. :icon_super:

Sounds good to me!

I'm not an owner, but that looks like a good compilation list to me! :icon_thumleft:

Please give Angelina my love! :icon_mrgreen:

Ah, grasshopper you have learned well.

Now snatch the pebble (keys) from my hand.

( a line from the 70's. t.v. show Kung Fu)

Thanks, Bpitt! :icon_thumleft:

I think to own a very good Countach, but it's not perfect of course: you can always improve a 30 year old car and problems with old cars will never end.

As my experience i tell you that the weak point of the car is not the car itself, but the mechanic shops we have today: sometimes instead of fixing the car they add some problems...

I do not know if Roy is good and Joe is bad: i just bought one from Roy and i was not so happy, even if things were not so bad.

and then ... your writing was very amusing! great!

:icon_thumleft: :lol2:

ciao

Thanks for all your comments!

I wish I could say hi to Angelina but I am not that B Pitt, I am the less famous one.

I grew up watching Kung Fu so I will certainly work on snatching that pebble.

Thanks for your comments Albert , I have enjoyed your threads through all of the highs and lows ,from fuel pumps to fuel smells it has been Epic.

I agree with you on how important it is to have the right people with the right knowledge around you when asking questions , working on the car or having work done.

I believe this forum is a great resource for those things from what I have read so far, and I look forward to learning more. :eusa_think: