Lamborghini Ecosta

jota

I love Lambo because of the crazy, I hope they will keep them coming.

I can't wait to see the Aventador Mini :eusa_dance:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man it would be wicked if the gallardo took some styling cues from this car. Don't want to wait so many years for a Aventador successor!

At first i didn't like it much (expecially for the front bonnet) then i realize that with the front view it looks like a bull and i find it's a genial design, i didn't understand much the design but if you see it in that way it's incredible...

For the man who has everything.......but a friend.

I have plenty of friends... I just don't need them with me all the time. I WANT THIS CAR! :headbang: :shock: :icon_mrgreen:

I love Lambo because of the crazy, I hope they will keep them coming.

I can't wait to see the Aventador Mini :eusa_dance:

Great time I took to many pics they jammed up Kris's computer

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have plenty of friends... I just don't need them with me all the time. I WANT THIS CAR! :headbang: :shock: :icon_mrgreen:

I'm just kidding. I couldn't resist as i saw the quote on MSN.

I myself love the concept and idea behind it. I LOVE that Lamborghini is pushing the limits. Someone needs to do it. And i'm just glad someone isn't bowing down to convention and "practicality."

I'm just kidding. I couldn't resist as i saw the quote on MSN.

I myself love the concept and idea behind it. I LOVE that Lamborghini is pushing the limits. Someone needs to do it. And i'm just glad someone isn't bowing down to convention and "practicality."

I knew you were joking, I was too. :P :icon_pidu:

But I really want that car. :headbang:

I can't take anything you say seriously with your avatar and statement all about F-cars! ;)

CAR IS AWESOME. PERIOD.

Plus this is a concept car...that is it. Does Lambo make too many special edition Gallardos...YES. Outside of that they made the Veneno and that was it. Ecosta is like a freaking F-117!

Sorry, but I hate it. It doesnt look like a car at all.. It looks atrocious imho :D Looks like a toy, not a real car. Glad its a concept and not a real production car.

Sorry, but I hate it. It doesnt look like a car at all.. It looks atrocious imho :D Looks like a toy, not a real car. Glad its a concept and not a real production car.

It has a great classic Lambo trick too. Pull it up next to any Ferrari and they disappear. :icon_mrgreen:

How would this personally affect you if it was a production car?

Somebody get a rope!

Lambo is on another planet when it comes to design!!! this thing wouldnt look at all out of place in the new star trek movie! I hope they keep churning out these amazing designs and that it keeps trickling down to the production cars.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you! I looks like it would be made for the new star trek film. The last good looking concept cars from Lamborghini were the Estoque, Sesto Elemento, Aventador J and Urus. This concept is nothing than crap!!!

Also, I heard sniffing glue is bad for you, but I still like doing it. Should I stop?????

I agree with you! I looks like it would be made for the new star trek film. The last good looking concept cars from Lamborghini were the Estoque, Sesto Elemento, Aventador J and Urus. This concept is nothing than crap!!!

Well there you guys have it. This post has convinced me! No need to continue with this thread.

:rolleyes: