Allan's Movie review... Django Unchained

Allan-Herbie

Two thumsb up... If you watch it.. try counting how many times they say the "N" word.. Great cast. typical Tarantino flick..

Two thumsb up... If you watch it.. try counting how many times they say the "N" word.. Great cast. typical Tarantino flick..

I do not like Tarantino movies but I did like this one two thumbs up

Fantastic movie

+1 awesome!

very hard to find a good unique movie lately.

movies have been horrible lately.

After the 5 first n words i was just counting the hours until spike lee was going to start whining about how supressed he was and how much he has suffered. Other than that, i loved the movie!

After the 5 first n words i was just counting the hours until spike lee was going to start whining about how supressed he was and how much he has suffered. Other than that, i loved the movie!

Spike Lee whining? Say it isn't so! :lol2:

I have yet to see it, but it should be good. It's a spaghetti Western and blacksplotation film rolled into one. Creative and original. I'm glad to see someone pushing the envelope in Hollywood.

As others have said, lately, Hollywood blows.

Jamie Foxx was awesome in this. Loved every second! The Dentist was 1 bad as dude.. About the best opening seen for a character that I can ever remember. Other than maybe Brad Pitt in Snatch..

Jamie Foxx was awesome in this. Loved every second! The Dentist was 1 bad as dude.. About the best opening seen for a character that I can ever remember. Other than maybe Brad Pitt in Snatch..

One of my favorite scenes. I actually looked up bareknuckle boxing on youtube, and saw 2 Irish guys beat the hell out of each other in a barn for what was 17:00 or so (both of them were only knocked to the ground a couple times). Reminded me of that scene, and that there are guys out there that are tough as nails like that.