Who is going to the Lamborghini Esperienza??

Deuce

Another thing we can do locally, is I think in Ventura there is an outdoor racing gocart place. Could take a nice drive out there, do some carting, eat lunch go home.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another thing we can do locally, is I think in Ventura there is an outdoor racing gocart place. Could take a nice drive out there, do some carting, eat lunch go home.

LOL, no joke I was just looking at that last night "Jim Hall" at Ventura Fairgrounds.... reasonable too. I'm down for sure!

LOL, no joke I was just looking at that last night "Jim Hall" at Ventura Fairgrounds.... reasonable too. I'm down for sure!

Did you watch the Dempsey racing thing? Thats why it came to mind for me. I think he goes there.

Yeah, Jim Hall would be great. I've been wanting to do it. http://www.jimhallkartracing.com/

I just did a similar thing in Denver and it was so fun that I seriously thought it would be cool to own a cart. The Denver place you could buy a cart and an annual unlimited membership. They'd maintain your cart for you and all you had to do is show up and drive.

The electric go-karts are fine but I got pissed at the Newbury park place when they electronically throttled me back for no good reason.

According to the site, Friday is sold out I think but may be possible to do a different day and still get people to meetup. I'll have to keep December in mind!

EDIT: Hannibal best me to it.

Great minds think alike. I looked yesterday and was thinking Thursday looked good. I was contemplating taking my brother for his birthday. Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'm probably gonna book Thursday for myself tonight either way.

Did you watch the Dempsey racing thing? Thats why it came to mind for me. I think he goes there.

Haha yeah, I totally forgot about that place until I saw it on the show last night

In for the Jim Hall racing in Ventura we just need Cartman AKA Camel Juice AKA Sheiky Baby and Kabob (I actually mean kebab) Krew is good to go.

In for the Jim Hall racing in Ventura we just need Cartman AKA Camel Juice AKA Sheiky Baby and Kabob (I actually mean kebab) Krew is good to go.

Damn I thought the Denver place was cheap at 40 bucks for 10 laps.

Jim hall is 25 bucks for 8 minutes or 15-20 laps. Granted I don't know how big their track is. The Denver track was pretty big. They also have group/party ratees.

3 Races for up to 10 drivers including drivers lounge for 2 hours $649, $65 additional person

Yeah, Jim Hall would be great. I've been wanting to do it. http://www.jimhallkartracing.com/

I just did a similar thing in Denver and it was so fun that I seriously thought it would be cool to own a cart. The Denver place you could buy a cart and an annual unlimited membership. They'd maintain your cart for you and all you had to do is show up and drive.

The electric go-karts are fine but I got pissed at the Newbury park place when they electronically throttled me back for no good reason.

Dude, we saw you drive. I'm sure they had a reason! :icon_super:

Dude, we saw you drive. I'm sure they had a reason! :icon_super:

Harsh, but fair... :thefinger:

I know for sure I'm no racecar driver and driving a street car for fun is much different than racing. I did learn a lot of skills from our esperienza instructors though.

If we do do a day I'll be sure to secretly go and drive several days to practice and pay the guy $50 to secretly put a governor on your car on raceday.

Harsh, but fair... :thefinger:

I know for sure I'm no racecar driver and driving a street car for fun is much different than racing. I did learn a lot of skills from our esperienza instructors though.

If we do do a day I'll be sure to secretly go and drive several days to practice and pay the guy $50 to secretly put a governor on your car on raceday.

Haha.. for certain non of us are race car drivers. Just out having some fun. I didn't look at the Jim Hall site yet, but from experience driving 125cc shifter carts a good 15yrs ago one 8-10 min session is enough. You can walk or move your arms after that. Also must wear a brace or you'll crack ribs just from the gforces.

What date for the carting?

Let me check out my calendar and set out a few dates, I'll start a new thread.

Let me check out my calendar and set out a few dates, I'll start a new thread.

You have my number. I can help you organize it since it's near my work.

You have my number. I can help you organize it since it's near my work.

In for the $160 STD, Spearmint Rhino Oxnard Augstina :bj:

Flyinglap, Assman and I are waiting on Parris from Lambo BH to send us the info, theres supposed to be a hospitality booth and shit.

Ahem. . . :crybaby2: