A truly inspiring story/kid

MHaynes772

Zach Sobiech, at the age of 14, found out he had a rare form of terminal cancer. So he became a rock star, and millions of people got to see his music before he passed away on May 20, 2013. This is his beautiful story.

Cancer sucks. I lost my uncle 2 years ago a week from today. He was an equally inspiring man to me and one of the biggest supporters of my dreams to become a artist/musician, besides my mom and dad. Cancer does leave an lasting impact on people's lives, sometimes for the greater.

I hope we can all live such inspiring lives and truly give back in whatever we can. We are all so blessed beyond measure, and I am so thankful for that. And I hope I can help extend and share that with as many people as I can in my lifetime.

that was awesome.

and very difficult to watch. I just lost a dear friend 2 weeks ago suddenly. I wish Chris had time to say goodbye like this kid did.

WOW I think he showed us how we should live life to the fullest. How can one person show so much bravery and ? (I am at a loss to words about him).

Great story. Love that he got to drive his dream car for awhile. Lots of lessons to be taken from his story.

that was awesome.

and very difficult to watch. I just lost a dear friend 2 weeks ago suddenly. I wish Chris had time to say goodbye like this kid did.

Sorry for your loss. When I first saw this thread today I got a message that someone I know well from our local community's 25 year old son died tragically and suddenly. RIP.

Religious or not, there is an angel right there. It amazing how one person to touch so many is such a very positive way. Truly inspiring. Helps you put things into perspective.

RIP Zach. RIP. Your job is done.

RIP. First thing I did after watching this video was kissed my kids. We all are blessed in so many ways. What an inspirational individual. Reminds me of that song from Tim McGraw "Live like you were dying."