***VIDEO*** from the Houston 1/2 mile event of the Underground Racing Gallardos.

1039443[/url]' date='May 29 2013, 05:09 PM']Great runs ... Everything we've come to expect from UGR ... But ... I'm guessing there's a LOT more left in Ray's car ...

We are going to put the same setup back in it that we ran the 8.3 with. We made a lot of changes that didn't work as well as we thought it would.

Really cool vid. Never realized how different the LP car's sound from the earlier Gallardo's. The quick shift option is definitely the way to go IMO.

Hopefully ohhhhh mega runs this weekend at the Chicago half mile. Would love to see what it puts down.

Fadi you should have gone and represented the lambos!!! Not one signed up. Lots of GTRs though.

Love the way Cody's car went through the gears ! damn that shit was moving out warp speed fast! i dont think anyone is going to touch 217.. that is off the Charts!

Love the way Cody's car went through the gears ! damn that shit was moving out warp speed fast! i dont think anyone is going to touch 217.. that is off the Charts!

I think the 217 is beatable, esp at some of these events where they will let you get a rolling start before the 1/2 starting line begins. ;(

Looking forward to the Chicago event this weekend. Should be pretty great.

I think the 217 is beatable, esp at some of these events where they will let you get a rolling start before the 1/2 starting line begins. ;(

I meant from a dig 217.

roll racing is another story for sure...

Let see what OH mega can do this weekend if the rain goes away and hopefully traction is good.

Hey Kevin , I forgot to ask you... Stupid request , But do you guys have the 0-186mph Log. While it may not be number here in the US we care about .. Its a big deal in Europe.

Just for a reference IIRC the world record is 12.6 secs on the street. The fastest recorded GTR is 12.9

Again if you have the data that would be awesome! thanks..I need to shut up this idiot on the other forum. I said 11 sec was possible.:)

Hey Kevin , I forgot to ask you... Stupid request , But do you guys have the 0-186mph Log. While it may not be number here in the US we care about .. Its a big deal in Europe.

Just for a reference IIRC the world record is 12.6 secs on the street. The fastest recorded GTR is 12.9

Again if you have the data that would be awesome! thanks..I need to shut up this idiot on the other forum. I said 11 sec was possible.:)

Ray's car did 0-181 in 8.3 seconds-obviously prepped track, DR's, etc, but sub 10's has to be HIGHLY possible on the street with regular tires.

Ray's car did 0-181 in 8.3 seconds-obviously prepped track, DR's, etc, but sub 10's has to be HIGHLY possible on the street with regular tires.

Yea, the argument was on the street. No Track.

there are supras that do 7.3@190 ..

I meant from a dig 217.

roll racing is another story for sure...

Let see what OH mega can do this weekend if the rain goes away and hopefully traction is good.

Some of my customers said at their GA event they were letting them get a rolling start from before the line.

That's a good question. I need to go back and view my vbox from the GA half mile. Not sure where they were starting the mile but I actually got faster times from a dig than a rolling start. About 5 mph faster from a dig. Only did a whopping 144 in the stock r8 haha. I raced the UGR Lamborghini twice. Was awesome to see the difference.

If what Cody's car vs the other's is the difference between an R package and a 2R package, I'm scared to see what it'll do in the mile and at the Texas Invitational.

1041024[/url]']

If what Cody's car vs the other's is the difference between an R package and a 2R package, I'm scared to see what it'll do in the mile and at the Texas Invitational.

Cody's car was about 10mph slower at TI vs a few of the other underground cars. Those faster UR Gallardos didn't run in the 1/2 mile event. We look forward to the next 1/2 mile event. ;)

Cody's car was about 10mph slower at TI vs a few of the other underground cars. Those faster UR Gallardos didn't run in the 1/2 mile event. We look forward to the next 1/2 mile event. ;)

Why do I get the feeling NOBODY accept UR employees and owners of a few select cars have ever seen the TRUE on kill setting of the quickest car you've built. (outside of your shop car). I've noticed that on any of the extremely rare occasions one of your cars has been beat. it just seems like the same car and several other's come back with the wick turned up just a touch more to destroy whomever.