OHMEGA 7.9@186 first GTR in 7s.

Vegasgtr

ASS

How much spray did ya'll use (not meant as anything negative as I use it on my FGT and IROC)?

Don't start rumors. A'M'S' does not believe in N20. I talk to them on a regular basis ,OHmega has never seen n20 and never will according to Eric.

Wasn't talking to you and why I addressed Ammss

Lol.

What makes you think Eric hangs out on this forum? you can't even type the car's name or their company's name. lol

I know you are still in a daze and shocked that they ran that time :icon_mrgreen: along with that 2.67 60-130 ..I assure you no N20 was used. Ill send Eric this link. I am sure he will answer you :icon_thumleft:

Sorry Jason, no N20 Here. Never have and never will. Turbo technology is too far along to even have to worry about nitrous. Like I told Kevin we just finally got the opportunity to put down all the power.

Can someone explain to me the reasoning behind the word filtering? Is is because we are not a sponsor? I would love to know why.

Eric

Sorry Jason, no N20 Here. Never have and never will. Turbo technology is too far along to even have to worry about nitrous. Like I told Kevin we just finally got the opportunity to put down all the power.

Can someone explain to me the reasoning behind the word filtering? Is is because we are not a sponsor? I would love to know why.

Eric

Cool. You guys should throw some spray at it for 1/4 hits. I don't know why vegasgtr or anyone else thinks spray is a bad thing.

Cool. You guys should throw some spray at it for 1/4 hits. I don't know why vegasgtr or anyone else thinks spray is a bad thing.

We just think it over-complicates things. Why have another system in the car to worry about. If you can make the power without it then I see no reason to use it. That has always been our position on Nitrous.

Eric

I never said it was a bad thing ? I used n20 on few of my other cars . You said how much are they spraying? implying they are using n20... I told you that they don't .

We just think it over-complicates things. Why have another system in the car to worry about. If you can make the power without it then I see no reason to use it. That has always been our position on Nitrous.

Eric

Just a friendly debate....

So at some point turbos can only do so much. Why not add spray on top of that?

"fcuk moderation". :)

You can always go bigger on turbos though :)

Like I said it really boils down to trying to keep things as simple as possible. I would rather use a bigger turbo than put a bottle on where you have to worry about a secondary system to monitor and fill. It's just not something we have ever though highly of and wont use. I think most of our customers share that sentiment and would rather fill up the tank, load up a file and just hit the gas.

Eric

Why don't you throw some n20 on your lambo ? I am sure with n20 you would win the TI event ?