UGR LP560 on 93 octane vs. BMW S1000RR

Kisco

Is that what happened with the Speedo? It was working and then it just reset back to 0 like it was too tired to keep up. Good work!

Anything less than 150mph in Russia doesn't matte!

Leonid, what the hell is going on with that crazy Saleen S7?

actually nothing ;)

engine is blown, parts of the car lay all ower total race, i think years will pass till it will be ready )

actually nothing ;)

engine is blown, parts of the car lay all ower total race, i think years will pass till it will be ready )

That's what I figured. They haven't had much luck lately. Megion's Porsche, the ###### lambo, that S7. Although I'm not sure it's just bad luck...Good luck with that bet. Be safe.

Saw the instrument cluster light up like a Christmas tree in those Russia vids! Do all UGR build have those warning lights like that!?

Saw the instrument cluster light up like a Christmas tree in those Russia vids! Do all UGR build have those warning lights like that!?

Not mine. Only the ESC light since I have to shut it off every time I want to haul ass.

The Russian car is definitely an exception as customers pick UGR to avoid the typical tuned-car BS.

On another note, its nice to see people still shifting for themselves with these setups. ;)