Dredd

nick lambo

Managed to secure one of the movie suits ( big fan of the UK comic etc) and had a friend take a couple of pics...

If you missed the movie...check it out....movie did not do too well at the box office but has turned into a hit on dvd/blu ray sales with over 75,000 signatures so far to have a sequel made..

9569883677_948369870b_o_zps9bba153d.jpg

Image_zps791a2b50.jpg

How did you manage to score one of the suits? That's badass!

I believe a member here was either in the movie or had a very close tie to it.

Would love to know who!?

The Propstore in the UK was selling off props/suits from the movie and I picked this up there....

Love the movie. Yea, I was disappointed with how it did in theaters, I don't understand why people didn't like it or feel motivated to see it.

Looked damn sexy in 3D.

Wow! I was actually looking online to see if I can get one of those or at least a replica. Only thing I saw was the Stallone version. Don't really want that. Congrats!

That's really cool! I would love to get a genuine Batsuit to match my Batman statue :turboalex:

Thanks...I have this Batman too...(good for trick or treating!)...I know someone had an original Batman 89 stunt suit for sale recently...I'm sure that would look awesome in your office!

bat01.jpg

IMG_4585-1.jpg

Wait, weren't you in the movie? Lol (this is what I confused it with)

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...66&hl=Dredd

Well I was in Judge Minty ( a small budget movie based around an older Judge ready for retirement).....the movie has done really well with a lot of critical acclaim..I play an arms dealer and my son got to play a part as a skysurfer at the beginning of the movie..

http://youtu.be/aavS_XUITXU]/video]

http://youtu.be/w4grTza8cvg]/video]

Thanks...I have this Batman too...(good for trick or treating!)...I know someone had an original Batman 89 stunt suit for sale recently...I'm sure that would look awesome in your office!

bat01.jpg

IMG_4585-1.jpg

That is totally AWESOME!!! :icon_thumleft:

I have a feeling we have someone on here who greatly enjoys batman who would be all for that suit.

Just saw the movie, very cool :icon_thumleft: I think one reason it did badly was just that people either weren't too familiar with the character or remembered the '90s version and didn't think this one would be much better (that was what I assumed). I assumed it was just another example of how Hollywood has run out of ideas and was thus trying to refurbish a franchise with a crappy sequel to make a quick buck. Also cool how they didn't show Dredd's face.

• 4 months later...
Managed to secure one of the movie suits ( big fan of the UK comic etc) and had a friend take a couple of pics...

If you missed the movie...check it out....movie did not do too well at the box office but has turned into a hit on dvd/blu ray sales with over 75,000 signatures so far to have a sequel made..

9569883677_948369870b_o_zps9bba153d.jpg

Image_zps791a2b50.jpg

BADASS!

Wife is out with the girls and the boys are in bed. Dredd has been sitting in my to watch list since this thread. Got to say it was bit cheesy but I freaking loved it. Hope they come out with another one!!!

Wife is out with the girls and the boys are in bed. Dredd has been sitting in my to watch list since this thread. Got to say it was bit cheesy but I freaking loved it. Hope they come out with another one!!!

Glad you liked it...!

Now just hoping they get a sequel.

• 1 year later...

Nice to see that Dredd seems to be getting more popular and a little more into the mainstream......If you haven't already then watch "Dredd" with Karl Urban in it....you will be pleased you did!

Not really a superhero movie but was actually voted "Best superhero movie ever made" by one of the movie magazines last year...

Make sure you watch it with the sound turned up from the beginning!

Nice to see that Dredd seems to be getting more popular and a little more into the mainstream......If you haven't already then watch "Dredd" with Karl Urban in it....you will be pleased you did!

Not really a superhero movie but was actually voted "Best superhero movie ever made" by one of the movie magazines last year...

Make sure you watch it with the sound turned up from the beginning!

They were hoping to make a trilogy out of it but unfortunately it didn't do well at the box office, so that was cancelled. Which sucks as it was a good movie!