Lift installed

gemlender

Finally finished hooking up my new lift today. Getting ready for the new car coming in less than 8 days . And YES I drive a civic and a Lambo. Together I get 20mpg. LOL

post-21505-1378164739_thumb.jpg

Looks awesome! Did you have a hard time putting it all together? What were the total costs?

No I had a company install it. Today a friend and I ran the electrical and air to it. Had to run a 220 line from the breaker. The lift was $3000. Install was $600. $150 in electrical supplies. I had the air compressor already. And my friend was free except for all the water he drank, lol. It was a scorching hot day.

what is the TOTAL minimum height needed to clear a lift in the garage? obviously it'll vary with the cars on and below the lift i assume? or is the lift at full raised height in the photo?

what is the TOTAL minimum height needed to clear a lift in the garage? obviously it'll vary with the cars on and below the lift i assume? or is the lift at full raised height in the photo?

Minimum would be 10'. Optimum is 14

image2.jpg

10ft. It is not at full height but close

Finally finished hooking up my new lift today. Getting ready for the new car coming in less than 8 days . And YES I drive a civic and a Lambo. Together I get 20mpg. LOL

You selling the SL when the new car arrives or is the lift your solution to expand the fleet?

Is the new car the purple VT roadster you bought? I can't believe that hasn't been delivered yet or did that deal fall through?

Nothing wrong with a Civic!

Is that a white S2000 parked beside it?

You selling the SL when the new car arrives or is the lift your solution to expand the fleet?

NO. Keeping the SL. The lift is my solution to expand. Ran out of room with just a 3 car garage.

Is the new car the purple VT roadster you bought? I can't believe that hasn't been delivered yet or did that deal fall through?

Nothing wrong with a Civic!

Is that a white S2000 parked beside it?

Yes the Blu Scuro VT Roadster is the car going on top with the SL on bottom. It is on its way here now and I will have in less than 7 days :-) Took a long time because of the Monterey Show and parts. There will be plenty of pics when it arrives.

Yes I know there is nothing wrong with a Civic. It does a great job as a DD driving 125 miles a day to my stores.

The White car is a Porsche 996 911TT Cab. Fun car pushing 600hp.

The White car is a Porsche 996 911TT Cab. Fun car pushing 600hp.

The rear didn't quite look right for an S2K but you never know. Now that you said a 996 Cab I feel like an idiot that I missed that!

NO. Keeping the SL. The lift is my solution to expand. Ran out of room with just a 3 car garage.

If you want more room, have the center motor taken out and install a direct drive motor on the side of the door. It eliminates the center bar drive chain and drive motor in the middle of the garage

The rear didn't quite look right for an S2K but you never know. Now that you said a 996 Cab I feel like an idiot that I missed that!

Yeah not a good pic of the 996, but here it is. Just installed new bumper

post-21505-1378263274_thumb.jpg

Is Bendpak the only lift you looked at? I was looking @ Rotary Revolutions.

I have the Rotary Revolution (see post #7). They're basically the same, the dealer in my area was a Rotary dealer

Is Bendpak the only lift you looked at? I was looking @ Rotary Revolutions.

Looked at Bendpak because I had friends with some and was familiar with the name.