UGR stage 3 vs. 900+ whp Supra

Kisco

Awesome video and an even better car. A+ on your G Lambofan35!

When the "this is the sound of Underground" came on before you dusted him, I was dying! lol

BAAAHAAA! I thought that was a good touch too!

That was awesome. I love that little edit too, lol.

Have you raced any high-hp 6-speed Supras? I'm guessing the PG put it at a deficit on a highway run.

That was awesome. I love that little edit too, lol.

Have you raced any high-hp 6-speed Supras? I'm guessing the PG put it at a deficit on a highway run.

Nah the glide should help it hook if anything. That thing looks pretty tame in the single turbo supra world. I'd definitely like to see him line up with a T6 80-88mm car, it would make for a fantastic race!

Very nice!!! You and Fikse should have come up here for the weekend. Half mile Saturday and Sunday up in North GA. Plenty of 1200 plus cars to race.

Nah the glide should help it hook if anything. That thing looks pretty tame in the single turbo supra world. I'd definitely like to see him line up with a T6 80-88mm car, it would make for a fantastic race!

I dunno. On the 1/4 mile yes, but all the fastest roll and mile racers all ran 6-speeds when I was in the Supra game.

Very nice!!! You and Fikse should have come up here for the weekend. Half mile Saturday and Sunday up in North GA. Plenty of 1200 plus cars to race.

This sounds good actually! Our standing mile event shut down couple years ago. Have to give us some notice and plan to hit the magic city while I'm there.

I dunno. On the 1/4 mile yes, but all the fastest roll and mile racers all ran 6-speeds when I was in the Supra game.

Supra needs more power no matter what drivetrain but it could be a contender. I had a fast supra before too and I love the platform it's just not easy to throw big useable power down while shifting manually.

I think a turbo ford GT is a easier platform to compete against the GTT besides a GTR of course.

This sounds good actually! Our standing mile event shut down couple years ago. Have to give us some notice and plan to hit the magic city while I'm there.

Supra needs more power no matter what drivetrain but it could be a contender. I had a fast supra before too and I love the platform it's just not easy to throw big useable power down while shifting manually.

I think a turbo ford GT is a easier platform to compete against the GTT besides a GTR of course.

I admit, I still have to concentrate a bit on my GTT since its manual, but it's still miles ahead in ability to put the power down than the Supras

Had posted this in your other thread against the 280z, but yeah the "this is the sound of underground" thing was absolutely perfect given the timing and how badly you came around em.

Pretty cool video they put together. Glad its getting a little press.

Great quality vid! The TTG's "hook and go" with 1200+ wheel is just amazing.

I had a few supras call me out this past weekend at the half mile. They all said they wanted to race me and then they backed out lol.

One guy said he had 1150 wheel but he was only trapping the same thing I was. Thought it was odd.

that was sick!

quick question.. does the car make 1250hp, 1250rwhp or 1250awhp?

Im guessing your running C-16 as well?

Unleaded 109. Its about 1250HP at this setting. Whether you dyno it on a dynojet, dynapak, dyno dynamics, blah blah blah, it will vary.

Unleaded 109. Its about 1250HP at this setting. Whether you dyno it on a dynojet, dynapak, dyno dynamics, blah blah blah, it will vary.

What my friend here is trying to say is..... His shit is fast!

Wow supras as such old news now.

I have to disagree. Few cars in history have done what the Supras do and will continue to do as a power platform.