ULE 6, now Super Car Track Day 09/29

Furious George

it's still $1500 for the whole day

the 1/2 rate is for 1/2 day. prices seem pretty high for a track day, no?

Interesting.

I've never heard of half/day track event access, especially for $750. I wonder how that would go? Especially for at best three hours track time per half?

Maybe it's a good price? I don't know.

it's still $1500 for the whole day

the 1/2 rate is for 1/2 day. prices seem pretty high for a track day, no?

Free racing helmet included! I guess that's why the price is so high lol

Free racing helmet included! I guess that's why the price is so high lol

Previous helmets were the cheapest ones you could grab off the shelf. Vega brand if i recall correctly.

I just don't recall being able to purchase a half-day pass at time of registration, and at the time, it was only Lamborghini's.

I hope they'll be willing to offer refunds if participants so choose to only do a half-day.

Sounds like a rip off. Pay $1500 to beat on my own car?? For $850 you can do the Lambo Ezperenzia and beat on STS's and Vent's.

Sounds like a rip off. Pay $1500 to beat on my own car?? For $850 you can do the Lambo Ezperenzia and beat on STS's and Vent's.

Oh come on R, you know you want to pay almost 2x as much to tear up your car with a bunch of blow-hard Ferrari and Porsche guys :lol2: That might drift into you on-track hahah

Oh come on R, you know you want to pay almost 2x as much to tear up your car with a bunch of blow-hard Ferrari and Porsche guys :lol2: That might drift into you on-track hahah

Who's R?? GOD DAMN YOU ALLAN GIVE ME MY NAME BACK, THE FVCKING CAR IS GETTING THE ROAD RASH FIXED!!!!

Who's R?? GOD DAMN YOU ALLAN GIVE ME MY NAME BACK, THE FVCKING CAR IS GETTING THE ROAD RASH FIXED!!!!

You're R bitch, because Big D says so.

I think the main attraction is the chance to do the big oval where yo can get some real speed.

You're R bitch, because Big D says so.

I think the main attraction is the chance to do the big oval where yo can get some real speed.

BITCH I AIN'T!!

The detraction would be to ball up your car on a track and have insurance deny your claim. If they offered some sort of track insurance I would give it a thought.

that never gets old, except to my wife I might have over used it with her.

Nah, your just always in time out and not aloud to go on over night trips now. Keep doing what your doing, seems to be working in your favor BITCH!

$1500 for one day? Is that a joke? There was a DE event at COTA and I believe it was $500-600 for Saturday AND Sunday. LOL at them allowing GT2s but not GT3s.

$1500 for one day? Is that a joke? There was a DE event at COTA and I believe it was $500-600 for Saturday AND Sunday. LOL at them allowing GT2s but not GT3s.

as a GT3 owner i was quite offended about this myself lol

Miller Motorsports Park in utah.. $184 for a track day which includes 4 20 minute sessions on the track. Get about 100 miles in for the day.

4.5 mile full track 23 turns

2.2 mile west or east track

3.04 mile outer loop

1 day - $184

2 day - $309

3 day - $474

Miller Motorsports Park in utah.. $184 for a track day which includes 4 20 minute sessions on the track. Get about 100 miles in for the day.

3.04 mile outer loop

1 day - $184

2 day - $309

3 day - $474

Yeah this event is nothing but a scam preying on suckers that want to feel special for a day. What a rip.

3.04 mile outer loop

1 day - $184

2 day - $309

3 day - $474

Now that's more like it.

$795 for an afternoon, what a rip.

Is anyone going?

forgot to mention. if you are beginner, they will have an instructor in your passenger seat until you are good enough to drive alone. for free!

hpde1 beginner needs instructor

hpde2 beginner no instructor

hpde3 intermediate to accomplished

hpde4 race certified

forgot to mention. if you are beginner, they will have an instructor in your passenger seat until you are good enough to drive alone. for free!

hpde1 beginner needs instructor

hpde2 beginner no instructor

hpde3 intermediate to accomplished

hpde4 race certified

What a deal!