Modo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's Sunday and lunchtime, haven't had Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) in 2 weeks. To top it off it's raining so I can't spark up the kabobeque, please post a support group as I'd likely get laughed out of AA.

Here you go. Use an umbrella or pull the grill under cover. Everything here is covered in an inch of ice. Supposed to get five plus inches of ice/snow tonight. :eusa_wall: Still smoking a pork loin for dinner.

I did manage to find some kebabs last week...kind of.

This was supposed to be a "Kebab Grill"...Damnit.

IMAG0443_zps83yzkz0s.jpg

Now this is my idea of chicken kebab. Really good.

IMAG0211_zps220b092e.jpg

The view wasn't bad either.

100_1308_zpsa00e4219.jpg

Saw this. Didn't try them.

100_1365_zps4a54c2d7.jpg

Back to the Korean bbq, I made some awesome gal bi on Thursday.

IMAG0462_zpszff4ewrm.jpg

Wow Audi, looks like you haven't had any REAL Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) either.

Wow Audi, looks like you haven't had any REAL Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) either.

Nope, just a bunch of disappointments. I did get this email update last week. The Persian Nights place looks legit. Have to check it out.

l.jpg

Nope, just a bunch of disappointments. I did get this email update last week. The Persian Nights place looks legit. Have to check it out.

l.jpg

I couldn't handle it. Made a call to my brother in law and he fired up his grill.

image.jpg

I've had so many kebabs and burger the last few Days I probably gained more weight than Allans doublechin.. BUt HELP ME GOD it is soooo good!!!

Thread must be updated more often, shame on us! :turboalex:

[quote name='TRANSAMERA' date='Mar 3 2014, 07:32 PM' post='1106968'

Thread must be updated more often, shame on us! :turboalex:

Agreed!

20143.JPG

LOL at the French fries.. Vahid, is that something new going on down there??

They sometimes get overexcited and they load the damn thing with anything they get their hands on.

They sometimes get overexcited and they load the damn thing with anything they get their hands on.

That must be in Dubai then. :icon_mrgreen:

Thinking of ordering one of theese badboys!

Don't unless you are opening a kebab bar/restaurant/brothel. Buy a kabobeque or something similar that you can still use with wood, charcoal, and real fire. If you buy one you will use it once or twice a year and have a freezer full of meat logs and a fridge full of spoiled kebab meat. You really can have too much of a good thing. The last thing you want to do is make yourself sick of your favorite food. Clean up is a bitch too.

Don't unless you are opening a kebab bar/restaurant/brothel. Buy a kabobeque or something similar that you can still use with wood, charcoal, and real fire. If you buy one you will use it once or twice a year and have a freezer full of meat logs and a fridge full of spoiled kebab meat. You really can have too much of a good thing. The last thing you want to do is make yourself sick of your favorite food. Clean up is a bitch too.

I tried to get him a kabobeque, but theres not much calling for outdoor cooking in his neck of the woods. I wonder if the make mini swarma spit??

I tried to get him a kabobeque, but theres not much calling for outdoor cooking in his neck of the woods. I wonder if the make mini swarma spit??

Hmmm... He could probably put the gyro/kebab spit in the back of his Porsche and make it "Slowpoke's NaanTurbo Kebabs".

FUCKASSCRAPSHIT!! I know you are right...

Modo tried to hook me up, well he actually did but the cost was high with shipping and like we all know, we have like 3-4 months a year for outsidegrill season, so I dunno..

What a crap day :(

We need a Kepap solution for the big green egg.

I bought a bunch of Steven Raichlen kebab skewers. They come with a rack so you don't have to worry about anything sticking. Different sizes are available so you can find ones that will fit with the lid shut. Good quality and I'm happy. Available on amazon.

PS. What the fcuk is kepap? :lol:

Any recommendation for a good Kebab place in the Bay Area?

This thread got me interested in trying some!

Maybe I'll get some for breakfast :lol2: .

Coming from the gym hungry and seeing this thread after a 2 hours session in a fasted state = no bueno.

Any recommendation for a good Kebab place in the Bay Area?

This thread got me interested in trying some!

Maybe I'll get some for breakfast :lol2: .

Coming from the gym hungry and seeing this thread after a 2 hours session in a fasted state = no bueno.

http://www.lavashsf.com

• 2 weeks later...
I tried a venison kebab. Now that was highly sexual.

For some reason that doesn't sound very appetizing, was it really that good?