Kebab lets talk about it

Modo

This thread is officially ruined.

Your lack of contribution was directly responsible for it's downfall. It has been veering wildly off topic, I agree. I'll make you a deal, post some kebab related stuff and I'll quit posting non kebab related stuff.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your lack of contribution was directly responsible for it's downfall. It has been veering wildly off topic, I agree. I'll make you a deal, post some kebab related stuff and I'll quit posting non kebab related stuff.

I know, I've been slacking. :crybaby2:

Just curious, that's all :icon_mrgreen:

Just a guy with a healthy passion for good food. I was raised that way. The first thing discussed at dinner is usually what we're going to have the next day... or next weekend.

Modo, my local kebab place just put Persian beef kabobs on the menu. First place I've seen that has kafteh kebab and kabobs on the same menu. I got carryout yesterday but didn't see them before ordering. See, they can exist together in peace.

:lol2:

Never! There can only be ONE KEBAB!!!

Now that I think about it, the family that owns the restaurant seems to be yelling at each other and fighting about half of the time. I can't understand any of it, but maybe they are having their own kabobs vs. kebab war. It's tearing the family apart!

Now that I think about it, the family that owns the restaurant seems to be yelling at each other and fighting about half of the time. I can't understand any of it, but maybe they are having their own kabobs vs. kebab war. It's tearing the family apart!

The strongest will survive. Hail the kebab!

The strongest will survive. Hail the kebab!

You know when you say kebab (which is the way that idiots spell it) you actually are referring to shwarma. My only solace is that you drink Ace of Spades, god is punishing you by making you drink piss water.

You have to call them and have them explain the name, I mean honestly unless Herman Melville owns the shopping center I cant see any other possible reason.

Was out at dinner with the girl im talking to and saw this place lol.

0406141848a.jpg

You have to call them and have them explain the name, I mean honestly unless Herman Melville owns the shopping center I cant see any other possible reason.

Haha, it's in Northern Virginia. Never heard of it, just saw it and thought of this thread. Even worse explaining why I needed to take a picture.

Haha, it's in Northern Virginia. Never heard of it, just saw it and thought of this thread. Even worse explaining why I needed to take a picture.

They have 17 locations, sent a email and left a message. I have to know what they were thinking.

They had one in Germantown when I lived there. Food wasn't bad but I wasn't obsessed with kebab like I am now.

I have no clue what the name is all about.

I'll be in DC in early May. I'll take my friend there and see if I can find him a white whale to harpoon. :icon_mrgreen:

The pickup line possibilities..."Hi, my name is Ishmael. This is my friend Ahab and I think he has been looking for someone like you for a long time."

You know when you say kebab (which is the way that idiots spell it) you actually are referring to shwarma. My only solace is that you drink Ace of Spades, god is punishing you by making you drink piss water.

So many wrongs I refuse to even comment.