Modo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks good! What meats? Need more pics.

Pork. Marinated in vinegar, campino, lots of spices and herbs overnight, then slowly grilled with my awesome kebab machine :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

I tried baking my own pitas and failed massively :( This was the 1.0 launch of the Worlds best kebab, 2.0 will be tomorrow, this time with a pro assisting, I take shit seriously :icon_super:

Will report back with more pics soon buddy!

How many pounds of meat does one cone take? Also not Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab).

How many pounds of meat does one cone take? Also not Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab).

How much meat does a meat cone meet if a meat cone could meet meat? That's a rhetorical question. As much as it takes.

PS. Set your DVR for this Sunday.

How many pounds of meat does one cone take? Also not Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab).

Mine is the smallest version, but it still handles 7kg. On the pic above it's roughly about 3kg of meat. More than enough for a snack :icon_mrgreen:

How much meat does a meat cone meet if a meat cone could meet meat? That's a rhetorical question. As much as it takes.

PS. Set your DVR for this Sunday.

Can't wait. Any new recipes for the kabobeque? Haven't used it in over a month.

Can't wait. Any new recipes for the kabobeque? Haven't used it in over a month.

Tons of new recipes. Guinness braised pork belly that you cut into long kabobs and slow glaze with a bourbon molasses sauce. Homemade pork sausages slow smoked while rotisserizing. Pork tenderloin kabobs wrapped in bacon and covered in a brown sugar Cajun butter sauce. Ham and pineapple kabobs covered with sweet onion and garlic teriyaki. Whole crown roast of pork chops slow smoke and covered with fresh herbs garlic and dijon. Take your pick. :icon_mrgreen:

Tons of new recipes. Guinness braised pork belly that you cut into long kabobs and slow glaze with a bourbon molasses sauce. Homemade pork sausages slow smoked while rotisserizing. Pork tenderloin kabobs wrapped in bacon and covered in a brown sugar Cajun butter sauce. Ham and pineapple kabobs covered with sweet onion and garlic teriyaki. Whole crown roast of pork chops slow smoke and covered with fresh herbs garlic and dijon. Take your pick. :icon_mrgreen:

I just read that while eating a string cheese..fcuk my life lol

Orly??? I need to make dome and throw it out. Haven't forgotten our deal.

Orly??? I need to make dome and throw it out. Haven't forgotten our deal.

Forget about the pork and just use the kabobeque. The thought of it sitting there makes me sad. Threw this venison kebab/Indian food meal together yesterday. It was good.20141102_182609_zpsewdzcmjb.jpg20141102_184637_zpswmtxn3o_edit_1415027958734_zpsu6nzdxzg.jpg20141102_184326_zpsp0isnsqe.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

AudiBull, Modo and Jirre I hate you all!! I have so big night kebab crave that I will be 10kg fatter at morning. :F

I've tried a kebab yesterday at a local chain store, I threw half in the bin and I am not even a fussy eater, this thing was terrible.

Having the LP crew over on the 16th so I'll make lamb and a skewer of pork.

So... how'd you like the pork? I assume it was so good that you've been eating it non stop and haven't had time to post pics.

From the hood, please note at 3:20, what I suggested much earlier in the thread.

I watched these last week and then found out they have plenty of cheeseburgers in paradise, but no kebab/kabobs. Great vids, thanks for posting.

I've tried a kebab yesterday at a local chain store, I threw half in the bin and I am not even a fussy eater, this thing was terrible.

There are plenty of horrible versions available. Like a good burger or great pizza it takes better ingredients and a little more effort than what your typical "fast" food joint is willing to put in.