Kebab lets talk about it

Modo

It would, but I would probably have a hard time explaining it to customs :eusa_dance:

Seems easy to me, "I am the foremost authority on all things kebab in the entire world. I am taking this grille home for review and extensive testing." Customs agent, "Do you have any credentials or proof of this?" Jirre,"Let me show you my Instagram account..."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems easy to me, "I am the foremost authority on all things kebab in the entire world. I am taking this grille home for review and extensive testing." Customs agent, "Do you have any credentials or proof of this?" Jirre,"Let me show you my Instagram account..."

Lol @ IG :lol2:

What is your IG name?

W

What part of the lamb is that? Might give it a try.

Boneless leg, specifically two front legs. The back legs are bigger but they are tougher in my opinion. They do all the work while frolicking. Here's a tip, if you are trying to use the four forked prongs on the big skewers remember to put the back one on first, before the meat. I got all the lamb on and tied tight only to realize that I forgot. Still worked fine. Cook it rare or medium rare.

What's with the red sauce? I mean seriously, did you order bolognese and this plate of shit showed up?

Jirre, i got to say. I LOVE your watch! Food looks good too.

Thank you! It's my favorite one :turboalex:

What's with the red sauce? I mean seriously, did you order bolognese and this plate of shit showed up?

:rolleyes: It's tomatosauce! :tyson:

• 2 weeks later...

You have just committed yourself to gaining twenty pounds this winter. :lol2:

Still awesome and need more pics. Did it come with the little tray and circular electric knife? How many meat cones did you buy?

You have just committed yourself to gaining twenty pounds this winter. :lol2:

Still awesome and need more pics. Did it come with the little tray and circular electric knife? How many meat cones did you buy?

I know :lol2:

Tray yes, electric knife no. I will start with one cone and go from there, will do pork, beef and lamb, maybe even try chicken as well.

Wish me luck :turboalex: