TX2K14

Kisco

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

peter's idea for gas is good except you will need gas for the night time activities which will usually start at my warehouse (Hennessey's place, Lonestar is 40 miles from EVERYTHING).

Whatever you do just get a bunch of 5 gal cans. You don't want to try and figure out how to lift a 360 lb drum of c16 into a truck and have to buy a drum pump and jugs to put in your car. I will have funnels at my warehouse to put gas into cars with.

If ya'll want to order thru peter and have some or all dropped at my warehouse to have there you are welcome. My warehouse will be open just about all the time (for sure at night) and the UGR pit crew will be there too. I'll make a order with the same people peter is coordinating thru for delivery late Feb or early March. I'll have a off duty police officer at the warehouse like last year to keep an eye on things and keep the riff raff out.

All in all we got ya'll covered.

peter's idea for gas is good except you will need gas for the night time activities which will usually start at my warehouse (Hennessey's place, Lonestar is 40 miles from EVERYTHING).

Whatever you do just get a bunch of 5 gal cans. You don't want to try and figure out how to lift a 360 lb drum of c16 into a truck and have to buy a drum pump and jugs to put in your car. I will have funnels at my warehouse to put gas into cars with.

If ya'll want to order thru peter and have some or all dropped at my warehouse to have there you are welcome. My warehouse will be open just about all the time (for sure at night) and the UGR pit crew will be there too. I'll make a order with the same people peter is coordinating thru for delivery late Feb or early March. I'll have a off duty police officer at the warehouse like last year to keep an eye on things and keep the riff raff out.

Mullet, Dustin and I will order a total of (20) 5g cans. Can we get (14) of them delivered to your shop? If so, can you give me your warehouse address? Send me a message on FB if you want to keep the address private. Thanks!!

My fkn man! I thought the same regarding night "cruising" I owe you a case of Mountain Dew!

Will pm for address and another quick question. Thanks Champ.

If you are buying thru peter just tell him to tell the gas people to deliver xxx amount to Mullet's warehouse. I turned peter onto the gas people so they know me well and deliver to me all the time.

We will all touch base and swap cell numbers soon/no homo

Liquid--I like your style man! I'm booking my hotel on that note, just need to know which one?

I'll be around drinking beer, cheering guys on and happy to wrench if you need a hand! I've seen UGR's portable mechanics and there quick but only so many of them so I figure I'll probably get a chance to help someone.

HoustonT--Your pulling out all the stops, good deal!

Awesome brother, looking forward to meeting you. You bringing the Orange Monster? I will be the first to say I was born with some great abilities but wrenching on cars was not one of them... I havn't booked the Roll Races, will right now. As for the rest of the week I am booked at the Marriott Westchase as Peter suggested.

That is a huge huge huge huge help Peter!

Liquid right on. I think we just need a couple of 5 gallon drums at TWS for the roll race. I am thinking if we show up with a full tank of import that we will just need an additional 20 gallons at TWS? Keep in mind we cannot boost below half a tank.

We can cruise back to Houston after the roll event and have our other gas waiting at Lonestar.

Nick sounds good man. I volunteer you for a ride along with me on my first few pulls on kill mode lmao.

Sounds good. Order 5 gallon drums to Mullets Lair and take however many we need with us. I may get down there early and get a good "feel" for the roads, lol.

Right on Peter and Jorge. You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!

Stocked to chill brother!

The Gallardo TT community is awesome. everyone helping out.

I couldn't agree more!

Besides this Kevin character who lurks behind a monitor, sell'a snow to us eskimos and after one year and two visits to Vegas by him, I still have no idea if he exists or not....

If you are buying thru peter just tell him to tell the gas people to deliver xxx amount to Mullet's warehouse. I turned peter onto the gas people so they know me well and deliver to me all the time.

We will all touch base and swap cell numbers soon/no homo

Perfect. Thanks man.

Jorge, Dustin and I are flying in Tuesday. When do you plan on arriving?

If anyone else is coming in on Tuesday let me know. We should meet up.

Man I can't wait.

Saw someone post a toll pass. Said you can just run it all week and pay them later???

ahhh yes the toll road passes. I can coordinate getting tags and will put them on my account. I think it costs $10-$20 for the tag. Last year I charged $30 for tags and I paid the tolls.

We will coordinate this in a few weeks.

Awesome. Can I just apply for a week pass to the Mullet fantasy factory please.

Have fun out there. Don't beat up on everyone too bad.

That is a huge huge huge huge help Peter!

Liquid right on. I think we just need a couple of 5 gallon drums at TWS for the roll race. I am thinking if we show up with a full tank of import that we will just need an additional 20 gallons at TWS? Keep in mind we cannot boost below half a tank.

We can cruise back to Houston after the roll event and have our other gas waiting at Lonestar.

Nick sounds good man. I volunteer you for a ride along with me on my first few pulls on kill mode lmao.

this is what I was referring to

why cant you boost with less than 1/2 a tank?

I believe it has to do with fuel pump location and starving the fuel pumps.

We are going to have to revoke JHB's UGR sticker if he keeps on losing to these slow ass GTRs. :icon_mrgreen:

Was a good day testing at TWS with Peter and all the guys. Really glad Joe came as you can see by the vid below. ;)

Red Ferrari is SW's TT

I had my spray off for all these runs.....it seemed to run smoother without it.