TX2K14

Kisco

my favorite vid from the day. Joel (TTViper on most boards) in the passenger seat filming and talking (lol). Riding in a 1100hp Boost Logic GTR. Listen to Joe during the run......hahahahhahaha

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to love these stage 3s with race heads! Peter doing work on pump gas!!! Gtrs are on c16 and e85. Looks like the 570s may be a hair faster power for power against a GTR.

So it seems like power for power, the GTR and the LP are about even. This is assuming the GTRs weren't sandbagging, lol.

Great vids!

UGR is going to be rolling deep in Texas...... We may have to get some lambo on lambo crime because there wont be anything else worth racing.

HA! Here's the real secret to Mullet's success with the FGT... take note of the starting line (hint, I'm at it)

20140201_075445_zpsyi7bxowb.jpg

A fair start looks something like this...

Mullet does have a good one where I forgot to turn off ESP and turn on CORSA :( I stopped accelerating almost right after I hit it!! But then I went GTR and Porsche hunting

Nose camera, mounted this angled down from the lamborghini emblem...

aaaaand here is Joey getting his 1 win on me.....check me reeling him in. Nice jump....Peter tell you how to do that? lol

I have no idea what you're talking about. Looks legit from my in-car cam... we even comment on it at the finish line

why was Tim banned ? motec red 996 turbo.

Different event. That was TI, Texas Invitational. He and Eddie never signed up for this event. Long and messy disagreement over his car not having door panels (roll cage is in the way), sending different pictures for tech, deposit not paid in time, etc. Seemed like something that could have been easily resolved but it got out of hand. Great guy, wish it ended differently.

You don't sound like you're ready to drive that beast Dustin ... maybe Kevin should keep your car a little longer :icon_mrgreen:

You don't sound like you're ready to drive that beast Dustin ... maybe Kevin should keep your car a little longer :icon_mrgreen:

excited-gif22.gif

:lol2: :lol2:

I still share the same excitement as you brother.. every time I peek out into the shop and see that monster sitting there.. these

cars are so damn much fun !

:lol2: :lol2:

I still share the same excitement as you brother.. every time I peek out into the shop and see that monster sitting there.. these

cars are so damn much fun !

You don't have to rub it in! I don't have mine yet lol.....

I cannot wait!!! Nothing like tx2k for the first time and taking delivery of my car there too.

You don't have to rub it in! I don't have mine yet lol.....

I cannot wait!!! Nothing like tx2k for the first time and taking delivery of my car there too.

Sorry Buddy :D

Will be an awesome event to have a car delivered to! !