Kreissieg

Sup

They told me a few months ago that it will be ready in November. I plan to fit a Kreissieg system to my 720 roadster. In the event that Kreissieg does not offer straight pipes, I may try to use Power Craft's straight pipes with the Kreissieg exhaust.

They told me a few months ago that it will be ready in November. I plan to fit a Kreissieg system to my 720 roadster. In the event that Kreissieg does not offer straight pipes, I may try to use Power Craft's straight pipes with the Kreissieg exhaust.

They are slow but boy are they good. I've been talking to Eddy for a few weeks now trying to convince them to make a custom one for the STS with no valves. Their engineer finally gave the OK few days ago!

They will be custom making one with no valves and as a result they said they will be able to "tune the sound louder and nicer" than their original system which they believe is loud enough, as my friend LamboNutter once said: "no such thing!"

Cant wait!

They are slow but boy are they good. I've been talking to Eddy for a few weeks now trying to convince them to make a custom one for the STS with no valves. Their engineer finally gave the OK few days ago!

They will be custom making one with no valves and as a result they said they will be able to "tune the sound louder and nicer" than their original system which they believe is loud enough, as my friend LamboNutter once said: "no such thing!"

Cant wait!

Wouldn't you be giving up low end power without the valves?

Wouldn't you be giving up low end power without the valves?

I don't see why it should, the Kreissieg valves are remote controlled with 2 sound levels to choose from the 5 available, so the valves are either fully open or closed.

They estimate around 15-20 hp increase and that is during F-1 mode which is fully open.

Anyway, I will post a full review in the proper section once it arrives with lots of pictures and details. There isn't much info out there or even videos of the LP cars with Kreissieg so hopefully I will be able to give the owners an idea of what to expect.

Vahid,

Eddy Wong is a great guy. Say hi for me. I would not change anything about the valve system. Its nice to be able to make it less loud when driving through residential areas at night. The Kreissieg system for the Gallardo is perfection as is. Best of Luck!

Vahid,

Eddy Wong is a great guy. Say hi for me. I would not change anything about the valve system. Its nice to be able to make it less loud when driving through residential areas at night. The Kreissieg system for the Gallardo is perfection as is. Best of Luck!

Kris, will do. As you know, the Kreissieg system for the 04-08 Gallardos are just perfection! Unfortunately that is not the case with the LP cars, you really can't get that high pitch F1 sound out of them because of their firing order, direct injection, etc.

By removing the valve system, I'm hoping they can further tune the sound to be a bit closer to what I want. That and also the fact that I hate remotes more than people saying Kebab!

Fingers crossed.

That and also the fact that I hate remotes more than people saying Kebab!

Fingers crossed.

LOL, you and me both.

For those of you that hate remotes I have my valve exhuast programed into home link buttons that I don't use under the rear view miror (in a 5 series). I learned this only after getting rid of a IPE exhaust for my LP 550 and deciding to add TT's. It elimnates the need to have remotes and worry about batteries. I am sure it works on the aventador Homelink system.

For those of you that hate remotes I have my valve exhuast programed into home link buttons that I don't use under the rear view miror (in a 5 series). I learned this only after getting rid of a IPE exhaust for my LP 550 and deciding to add TT's. It elimnates the need to have remotes and worry about batteries. I am sure it works on the aventador Homelink system.

What a great trick!

• 2 weeks later...

finally a video clip, sounds similar to the Power Craft but a bit cleaner and higher pitched.

looking forward to more videos.

Holy shit. :monkeyleft: That is incredible. I assume this is a full catless system to be throwing off so much fire?

finally a video clip, sounds similar to the Power Craft but a bit cleaner and higher pitched.

looking forward to more videos.

OMG! That would be the exhaust note to have! :icon_mrgreen: