6 Aventador & Private aircraft behind the scenes video

VA-Viper

Hello everyone,

I just finished filming the "Hexventador" 6 Aventador photoshoot, and wanted to share it here. It's a behind the scenes look into the photoshoot that features 6 aventadors at an airport hangar location.

I've yet to figure out how to embed files - so here is the link:

https://vimeo.com/77502112

Hope you guys enjoy - feel free to share your thoughts!

- Rob

Hexventador_Cover_resized.jpg

Hello everyone,

I just finished filming the "Hexventador" 6 Aventador photoshoot, and wanted to share it here. It's a behind the scenes look into the photoshoot that features 6 aventadors at an airport hangar location.

- Rob

Wow I love it! :icon_thumleft: Would you mind if I posted this on my instagram? If your ok with it let me know who to credit and if they have accounts!

Thanks for the post

Wow I love it! :icon_thumleft: Would you mind if I posted this on my instagram? If your ok with it let me know who to credit and if they have accounts!

Thanks for the post

Thanks!!!

Sure. Just take a look at the Vimeo description for our credits (Rob/Heather) and here is our newly created instagram: auto_cine

Nice vid. Damn, they look good in every color. I have preferences but, so far, I haven't seen a color I would pass on if it was a good deal and not be happy with it.

Thanks!!!

Sure. Just take a look at the Vimeo description for our credits (Rob/Heather) and here is our newly created instagram: auto_cine

Sounds good! I followed your new account :icon_thumleft:

Am i being a a jaded asshole here? Because while i'm sure it was an exercise in patience, and the video turned out pretty well, it was just six Aventadors in one spot for some darn-near composite photography. Not trying taking away from it, I think Derek is very talented in editing and adjustments, he's very good at that.

But heck, Lamborghini Newport Beach had 20 Aventadors on their run a couple weeks ago, more than 3 times the amount of cars here.

Rob? These are Aventadors in the DC area?

Chip! This was filmed entirely in Long Island. All the rides were mostly from the North East (we were hoping to have some guys pop in from Ct, and doc from P-Burg)

Hope you have been well bud!

- Rob

Am i being a a jaded asshole here? Because while i'm sure it was an exercise in patience, and the video turned out pretty well, it was just six Aventadors in one spot for some darn-near composite photography. Not trying taking away from it, I think Derek is very talented in editing and adjustments, he's very good at that.

But heck, Lamborghini Newport Beach had 20 Aventadors on their run a couple weeks ago, more than 3 times the amount of cars here.

I wouldn't say asshole at all, but jaded - sure! But in this era of internetness (yes, just made up that word), aren't we all jaded?

Unless I'm able to film a group of 10 Paganis, each driven by Miley Cyrus as she twerks naked, there will always be a group of people that say "No veneno, no pagani, no space shuttle, no care"

I hear you about the composite photography thing. It is what it is regarding that! =)

Personally, it was a blast being around all that hardware. The G6 in the corner alone was $62 Mill, and the Hawker featured in the middle is worth 20. Add in the twin engines/helicopter and cars and I'd say there was close to 100 Mill in that room. Cars were driven, friends were made. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday, and I all could hope for was to capture just a glimpse of the days spirit!

- Rob

I wouldn't say asshole at all, but jaded - sure! But in this era of internetness (yes, just made up that word), aren't we all jaded?

Unless I'm able to film a group of 10 Paganis, each driven by Miley Cyrus as she twerks naked, there will always be a group of people that say "No veneno, no pagani, no space shuttle, no care"

I hear you about the composite photography thing. It is what it is regarding that! =)

Personally, it was a blast being around all that hardware. The G6 in the corner alone was $62 Mill, and the Hawker featured in the middle is worth 20. Add in the twin engines/helicopter and cars and I'd say there was close to 100 Mill in that room. Cars were driven, friends were made. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday, and I all could hope for was to capture just a glimpse of the days spirit!

- Rob

I'll agree with you there, being with friends and doing something fun definitely makes the event more exciting for the people there. I've done fun events and sometimes the feelings just don't transmit via the Web.

But kudos to you and the team for doing it. I'm sure it was fun and i'm glad to see people doing stuff like this. I'm sure there will be an Octventador video at some point as well.

All the rides were mostly from the North East (we were hoping to have some guys pop in from Ct, and doc from P-Burg)

You are missing the H. P-Burgh!

Nice shoot by the way. Cars look GREAT!

Thanks guys! I will def be trying to outdo myself on the next shoot.

Thanks for the warm welcome to Lambo power!

- Rob

Hello everyone,

- Rob

Great work! Thank you for sharing.

Chip! This was filmed entirely in Long Island. All the rides were mostly from the North East (we were hoping to have some guys pop in from Ct, and doc from P-Burg)

Hope you have been well bud!

- Rob

Very cool. I figured it wasn't around here haha. Hope you and Heather are well too!