AVENTADOR or F12 ?

SSR

Welcome to LP, SSR.

Isnt it a bit late to be asking the pros and cons of each car when you already have both?

My kinda guy! Writes the check then figures it out later!

SSR have you ever considered buying large antiques? I have a tall green,metal woman figurine in New York that has a light up flame im offering for sale at a low low price. :icon_mrgreen:

As long as he isn't a swim coach, not that there is anything wrong with it :icon_mrgreen:

Nice cars SSR, actually from that angle the F12 photographs quite well.Once you get more seat time maybe you will let us know which one you prefer.

Something smells fishy...

I saw that F12 pic posted on teamspeed yesterday by vivid racing. And who asks for pros and cons after buying both cars?

Here are his topics at TeamSpeed. Everything seems fine to me.

Fair enough, just cant fathom why someone would ask the pros and cons of two cars he already owns.

Enjoy in the best of health!

Fortis said it best, you don't cross-shop these cars. I can see the benefits of having both in the garage. The F12 for hauling the family to church, the Aventador for a night out on the town.

Really, both are great cars, just for very different purposes. And yeah, more avocado please.

I love both cars so there is no problem about asking pros and cons after buying both cars.

Yes the F12 wheels and NR springs where provided by Vivid Racing.

I posted in other forums before but this weekend I found Lambo Power and thought it was a great info source.

I love both cars so there is no problem about asking pros and cons after buying both cars.

Yes the F12 wheels and NR springs where provided by Vivid Racing.

I posted in other forums before but this weekend I found Lambo Power and thought it was a great info source.

Welcome to the Bull Pen then, just make sure you have thick skin, and if you gut it out, one of the best places on the Web.

Congrats on the great acquisitions. I think plenty of readers would be interested to hear YOUR pros and cons of each vehicle and why you went with both. Up to you though.

You haven't been around long enough. We're a bunch of degenerates who talk about Kabobs and drunken go-carting.

You haven't been around long enough. We're a bunch of degenerates who talk about Kabobs and drunken go-carting.

This literally happened yesterday, while we were out shooting and bowling.

I have both but event had time to drive them more than maybe 100 milles each so I am not a good reference.

To be honest I love both and like someone mentioned they are very different so thats make them cool..

Great info thanks.

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to hearing your review after getting more seat time in both. Congrats! They are both amazing cars.

Sure I will post my impressions of both cars.

This is my first Lambo I have F and P cars and I love to mod them,BTW I need a lot of help with some mods im planning for my bull.

Sure I will post my impressions of both cars.

This is my first Lambo I have F and P cars and I love to mod them,BTW I need a lot of help with some mods im planning for my bull.

Congrats on owning two amazing cars ( amongst others im sure)

What do you have in mind?

Congrats on owning two amazing cars ( amongst others im sure)

What do you have in mind?

I ordered Capristo exh,oem cf exterior parts and Macarbon interior,can't wait to start the mods.

• 2 weeks later...
This literally happened yesterday, while we were out shooting and bowling.

And I was there!

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing more of your rides!