Murciélago LP640 Roadster VERSACE ... the numbers

LamboCARS

Pretty much all correct as written here...a few things

I bought it..there was no underside damage on it or evidence that there had been. I put the correct OEM wheels back on it. When I learned from Lamborghini Factory that it indeed HAD been returned to the Factory (as it was a Euro Spec car) at the time of Auction in the USA. At the Factory it was "re-fitted" as a USA Spec car STILL A "V" edition car and returned to LOC at the time.

At one point Vic at LOC stripped the car of the V items and changed it to a Regular Roadster...from there we all know what happened as written here.

When I found the items from the ORIGINAL V car in the warehouse at LOC/Vic I was able to purchase them, which I did (less the center plaque)..no one seemed to know what happened to it. I am sure it went home with Vic or his sister back in the day.

When I got the items I placed the seats in my WHite 2006 Murice. It was later down the road sold to a person in Dubai that as I was told was bought for an upcoming wedding gift for his new wife. It left MINUS the V seats, which I kept.

Appro 2 years latter, the V seats were sold by me to a person in Texas...that at the time told me he was putting them in his 2006 Murcie Roadster. DOnt know if that ever happened or not.

The "Blue" Old V Roadster I had WAS sold to a Airline Pilot Captain for China Air. It was transported back to CHina and I have no further information on it after that.

I did read about the seats being fitted into another Murciélago Roadster ... just one thing is really bugging me over this ... on the photos for the blue car the entire interior is black/blue ... but the photo of the seats in the white Roadster have white centers with black sides ... did they get redone at some point?

Great to see people that actually know for real what happened updating this thread ... now I can at least put it all right in my article, thanks guys, really appreciate it.

I did read about the seats being fitted into another Murciélago Roadster ... just one thing is really bugging me over this ... on the photos for the blue car the entire interior is black/blue ... but the photo of the seats in the white Roadster have white centers with black sides ... did they get redone at some point?

Great to see people that actually know for real what happened updating this thread ... now I can at least put it all right in my article, thanks guys, really appreciate it.

I think they are talking about two different sets of seats bc the seats for my blue car were not white.

For a long time most of us were under the impression two units of this highly limited edition Roadster VERSACE were built, a dark blue, nearly black one (Blu Fontura) that was sold at auction and a bright white (Bianco Versace by the way) that has been listed for sale in Germany a few days ago ... but there is some controversy about these cars.

The official '0001' press release car

murcielago_lp640_roadster_versace_2.jpg

In fact the dark blue one was 'stripped' from every single bit of Versace specialty item and converted from Euro-Specs to full US-Specs as a regular LP640 Roadster ... as far as is know this car now resides in China.

The official press release '0001' car was sold as a Euro-Specs LP640 Roadster VERSACE and it is in fact that car that is now offered for sale in Germany ... but it isn't the only white VERSACE Roadster in the world ... in fact there are two others ... one in the United States that has a slightly different interior and one located in the Middle East that is almost an exact match ... it even shows '0002' on the plaque.

The US specs VERSACE Roadster:

murcielago_lp640_roadster_versace_26.jpg

The Dubai '0002' car:

murcielago_lp640_roadster_versace_56.jpg

So bottom line there are three white VERSACE Roadsters now and the blue one isn't considered to be a real one anymore.

More information and photos on all four of these cars in my article on LamboCARS.com

The one pictured at CLM Calabasas is a 2008 and belongs to a friend of mine and has had it from new and it came from NPB Lambo and is for sale.

The one pictured at CLM Calabasas is a 2008 and belongs to a friend of mine and has had it from new and it came from NPB Lambo and is for sale.

I know the owner as well. He's an awesome guy and that particular car is really awesome in person :icon_thumleft:

I know the owner as well. He's an awesome guy and that particular car is really awesome in person :icon_thumleft:

Who in So Cal doesn't know Armen?

Where does he have it listed for sale or is he selling it privately?

Pretty much all correct as written here...a few things

I bought it..there was no underside damage on it or evidence that there had been. I put the correct OEM wheels back on it. When I learned from Lamborghini Factory that it indeed HAD been returned to the Factory (as it was a Euro Spec car) at the time of Auction in the USA. At the Factory it was "re-fitted" as a USA Spec car STILL A "V" edition car and returned to LOC at the time.

At one point Vic at LOC stripped the car of the V items and changed it to a Regular Roadster...from there we all know what happened as written here.

When I found the items from the ORIGINAL V car in the warehouse at LOC/Vic I was able to purchase them, which I did (less the center plaque)..no one seemed to know what happened to it. I am sure it went home with Vic or his sister back in the day.

When I got the items I placed the seats in my WHite 2006 Murice. It was later down the road sold to a person in Dubai that as I was told was bought for an upcoming wedding gift for his new wife. It left MINUS the V seats, which I kept.

Appro 2 years latter, the V seats were sold by me to a person in Texas...that at the time told me he was putting them in his 2006 Murcie Roadster. DOnt know if that ever happened or not.

The "Blue" Old V Roadster I had WAS sold to a Airline Pilot Captain for China Air. It was transported back to CHina and I have no further information on it after that.

See Roy I ain't weird, Pilots just like BLUE!!

I wonder if he's talking about the 650-4 cars which weren't vercase.

Yes, I know the limlited edition Murciélago LP650-4 Roadster were finished in Grigio Telesto with orange accents, but these had nothing to do with Versace.

Never heard about those ... any photos ?

I wonder if he's talking about the 650-4 cars which weren't vercase.

Yes, I know the limlited edition Murciélago LP650-4 Roadster were finished in Grigio Telesto with orange accents, but these had nothing to do with Versace.

Sorry guys I thought it was tagged with a label as well. My bad!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_M...80.934_Roadster