Larini Club Sport Exhaust -- LP-570 SL

ATL_

Well guys, I bit the bullet and got the louder of the two available Larini exhausts, the Club Sport. It is a piece of art. Quality is outstanding and the sound is perfect. I opted for the optional remote to control the valves which also work off of the factory buttons and mimic the factory sport/corsa settings. The thing is crazy loud when the valves are all the way open - I absolutely love it. It is also quiet and without drone in the full closed valve position. I should also mention that the exhaust looks great through the mesh on the back of the car - hard to capture in the pictures but you know something is up when you look at it form the back. I will post or sound clips when I get some time but for now, I have attached a short clip below. Would reccomend this exhaust to anyone in the market.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

trim.136FE6B7_8BAD_415D_9BE0_70B0E4CC2433.MOV

wow, can you do some more video of the difference with the valves open/closed? any power increases, weight savings?

Well guys, I bit the bullet and got the louder of the two available Larini exhausts, the Club Sport. It is a piece of art. Quality is outstanding and the sound is perfect. I opted for the optional remote to control the valves which also work off of the factory buttons and mimic the factory sport/corsa settings. The thing is crazy loud when the valves are all the way open - I absolutely love it. It is also quiet and without drone in the full closed valve position. I should also mention that the exhaust looks great through the mesh on the back of the car - hard to capture in the pictures but you know something is up when you look at it form the back. I will post or sound clips when I get some time but for now, I have attached a short clip below. Would reccomend this exhaust to anyone in the market.

Weight savings is around 25lbs. Power increases are probably not appreciable but the manufacturer certainly claims that they are there in the margin. For me it was all about the sound being additive to the driving experience. Also, the ass factor of being able to set off car alarms in a parking deck makes me chuckle. I will work on some more videos including cold start and valve comparisons - cold start is insane.

Weight savings is around 25lbs. Power increases are probably not appreciable but the manufacturer certainly claims that they are there in the margin. For me it was all about the sound being additive to the driving experience. Also, the ass factor of being able to set off car alarms in a parking deck makes me chuckle. I will work on some more videos including cold start and valve comparisons - cold start is insane.

How does the noise level compare to my car with turbos? My car really wasn't as loud as I thought it was going to be.

I bet cold start is fun in a parking deck.

turbo's quite down cars quite a bit....

How does the noise level compare to my car with turbos? My car really wasn't as loud as I thought it was going to be.

turbo's quite down cars quite a bit....

Yeah I was shocked at how quiet mine was, especially with no mufflers.

I need to hear Andrew's car. I bet it sounds awesome.

Yeah I was shocked at how quiet mine was, especially with no mufflers.

I need to hear Andrew's car. I bet it sounds awesome.

Your car will be louder after this build Kevin is doing for you :icon_super:

It is multiples louder.

I'm heading to ATL in December - I need to hear this thing in person, so that I can pull the trigger myself.

Absolutely. Let me know when you are planning on being in town and you can take her for a spin.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Any chance we could get some videos? I love the note of my SL but wouldn't mind it being a touch louder.

I will try to get to it this weekend.