Lamborghini Club - Cyber Monday Promotion

Andrew R.

Aside from having a cool CF membership card... and reading about fellow LP members in print...

http://lamborghiniclubamerica.com/join/benefits/

This special offer with Swissvax makes it more than worth it.

And yes, the late Ferruccio Lamborghini was a member of the Lamborghini Club America: here is photo of him reading the club magazine at his vineyard in 1988. (A bottle of his own vino sits in front of him.) Ferruccio Lamborghini never spoke english, but enjoyed the magazine through his interpreter, and reading his name throughout the print.

Ferruccio_Lamborghini_reading_the_lamboclub_magazine_in_1988.jpg

Anyone who is a Lamborghini enthusiast should join the LCoA! Andrew does an excellent job with creating a family like ownership experience for us all. The magazine he sends is worth it alone. All the great people you will meet through the Lamborghini Club of America is the best part!

I have been a member since I purchased my first Lamborghini. Had I known that you do not need to be an owner to join I would have signed up a long time before that and most-likely purchased my first Lamborghini sooner!

Andrew and I first met in person in Italy the night before the Grande Giro began. At that time my daughter was 2 weeks old. I was very surprised and honored when Andrew sent my new membership card last week and included one for my (now) 7 month old daughter, Miura! I've been meaning to start a thread with a picture of her holding it but she and my son have been sick and it hasn't been the right time to get a good photo (I tried and it just didn't turn out). Below is a pic of her card. How cool is that??!!! It means a lot to me and is a perfect example of the feeling of family that he has instilled in the club. It is a lot of hard work to make it happen. Please join. You will enjoy it and you will be helping it grow!

Also, he has put my Veneno on the front and back of the new card! I guess now I'll have to bring it to some club events! Baby Miura can ride as passenger in her Recaro baby seat!

Go sign up!

post-24086-1386045034_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the great support and feedback guys... a lot of you have been GREAT supporters of the Lambo Club improvement over the past years!

A lot of boxes of Swissvax kit to send out this morning! Which is one heck of a deal... Swissvax is the best of the best.

Anyone who still wants to join today - I will honor the special promotion for today as well.

Thanks for the great support and feedback guys... a lot of you have been GREAT supporters of the Lambo Club improvement over the past years!

A lot of boxes of Swissvax kit to send out this morning! Which is one heck of a deal... Swissvax is the best of the best.

Anyone who still wants to join today - I will honor the special promotion for today as well.

Andrew just renewed my VIP membership and sent out my Swissvax kit today! AWESOME! Thanks!!!!

I need to join. DoctaM3 keeps getting on me about it. I feel like such a poser though.... :( LP is one thing but being a member of a club when I don't have a car....

I need to join. DoctaM3 keeps getting on me about it. I feel like such a poser though.... :( LP is one thing but being a member of a club when I don't have a car....

You're so involved in the community I think you're a poser if you don't join! :la:

Please...there are plenty of people in the LCA and on LP that don't have cars. I've been a member of the club for quite a few years and don't have a car. So don't sweat it, you love the brand and love the cars, that's all that matters.